Return to Website

South Devon Soccer Forum

South Devon Soccer Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Re: results 02/03/13

News Man
That is one of the most stupid comments ever regarding a referee, cheating!? How do they cheat? please do tell. They might get things wrong or not be having there "A game". but i don't think its to cheat you out of 3 point in the bottom tier of a football pyramid. They stand to gain NOTHING from cheating.

Now how many times do your players cheat in a match? Probably 100s Like appealing for things when they know full well its not theirs, diving and fouling. Then they show a complete lack of respect to the referee when things don't go their way like a small child. When your truly brilliant in every way and do no wrong or make any mistakes then by all means blame somebody else. In the meantime i suggest you get yourself educated and stay away from the side of a pitch. Your immature attitude is dragging this beautiful game down.

I know Mr Hawkins and have seen his ability as a referee and hes a top guy and top ref. I think its clear that you speak on behalf of a very small minority (your the only 1) Keith keep up the good work and hope to see you at a match again soon.

If you would have seen Mr Hawkins performance on Saturday and on many previous occasions including seven a side.You would not be calling him a top ref.
Best local refs Gary Hammond/Jason Heath/Kevin Gidley.
Have a chat with one of the above It could help??

My title