South Devon Soccer Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Re: Worst ref I've seen for a while!!

alan merson - north london
MG
alan merson - north london
But the FACT is we're talking about Division 5 (the sixth level) of the very bottom of the football pile here.............

Alan, once again like in so many posts you want to have your say with without reading any posts prior to your input. It wasn't a Div 5 game, it was cup game and one of the teams was a div 1 team? so how is that replicating the standard of player?

............and where have I said it WAS a div 5 game?

Whether SDL Premier, Div 1 or Div 5, it's the lowest level of football there is and as such will have the lowest level of official because those who rise above it will then proceed to the next level. That is the point I am making. I am not advocating officials not doing their best because of the level; I am saying it is both unreasonable and unrealistic to expect a higher standard of official than that which you get at that level.

The SDL is where many players who rise above it start out, it's where many officials who rise above it start out............it's also the level where the vast majority of those who both play and referee in it remain. Get over it and stop putting it up as something which it clearly is not and you will get a lot more enjoyment out of what is supposed to be a recreation and a sport............oh don't tell me you imagine it is anything more than that please!

Merson you are again talking crap, you say the SDL is the lowest tier of football so we should have the rubbish refs, and in another thread you say SDL grounds should be graded! Make your mind up idiot. I would like to go on more but i'm waiting for my son to go out so i can snoop around his personal belongings (computers etc) to find out what he really thinks of me.

My title