South Devon Soccer Forum

South Devon Soccer Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: South Devon Soccer Forum Rules

Hello All,

To keep this forum to the point and useful for everyone, please read the following rules - they are simple and make common sense. When you choose to join our community, you agree to these rules so make sure you read them to avoid any mishaps.

1/ You agree not to hold South Devon Soccer or its members liable for anything stated within the forums - You are responsible for your own posts and agree not to hold South Devon Soccer liable for any messages posted. Messages posted at this site are the sole opinion and responsibility of the poster.

2/ Keep your language clean and decent - This include personal inflammatory language as well as obscenities. Please do not attempt to mask these words with symbols or substitute words (this includes the disrespectful use of the word Shiite which is a religious sect). If the word is masked and still understood, then you broke the rules just the same. All violations will be removed and could result in the poster being banned.

3/ ADVERTISING .No Advertising of any nature is allowed,this includes clubs who advertise lottery's,tournaments or any event that produces a profit for club funds. Fund raisers for charity are allowed.
RESPECT the users, the system, and the moderators - We put the system online in good faith, please use it in good faith. If you cannot refrain from disrespectful behavour you will be banned.
4/ Do not post full names, e-mails - telephone # - and physical addresses.

5/ You may not quote email excerts and other private communication without the permission of the third party -this is to protect the privacy of the third party and for copyright reasons. Please paraphrase and do not use specifics (e.g. name, e-mail, or phone number).
6/ DO NOT POST entire articles, webpages, newsletters.. We must comply with copyright laws. - Black and white rule: Post ONLY A FEW SENTENCES or paragraphs of the article and the link. The general rule of 25-33% of the article is the most that should be posted.

7/ Do not use multiple usernames - Deceiving the forum members by using multiple usernames is prohibited.

8/ General decency - we deserve the right to determine what is decent and what will be permitted on this forum. It would be impossible to list specifically every indecent topic

Please abide or get Blocked,This is for enjoyment and not a playground.

Re: South Devon Soccer Forum Rules

Can you please tell me why my IP address is banned on my Iphone and mt Ipad?. I never ever comment on this website only read the threads and enjoy reading them. I jist cannot understand why I cannot view it on my apple products.

My title