Return to Website

South Devon Soccer Forum

South Devon Soccer Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Re: Herald Cup

Ginge
A bad day at the office to be honest today!!!!
After having much of the play first half we found ourselves 2 goals down at half time against a good Spurs side that soaked up the presure well.- Yes a good Spurs side (especilally in defence ) that took their chances and unfortunatey Ipplepen missed two good chances it could easily have been 2-2 at half time but goals from Damian Clark and Mitch Simms gave us a 2-0 lead at half time.

Didn't start that great second half with some woeful passing but kept trying to play football then with the Spurs keeper trying to time waste by pretending to pick the ball ( ***** of the week ) up Ragga nipped in to steal the ball and score to give us a chance but then 10 mins later Spurs got us the counter attack to finish the game off, Had chances to claw it back again but it wasn't to be as the clock ticked away.

Well Done Spurs & Good Luck in the next round - Chees Ginge I thought it was a good hard fought fair game well refereed.

Ps:Newton Spurs 2nd Round ( i do know who you are ) i dont need to justify any decision i make especially to some one who still hasn't reached puberty!!!!
-Ooops someone upset at losing ?

My title