TISBA Forum

We welcome you to the TISBA forum.Feel free to use it. To promote a event anywhere. To promote your band. Talk about a good cause. ANYTHING ! You do not have to use your name or email address here. But do be respectfull to others.

TISBA Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Music For Our Veterans

Organizer: DJ Tommy DeanCell# (207) 479-7506
e-mail baker1@midmaine.com
I'm collecting Country Music, Gospel & Show Tune CD's or Cassettes for our Veterans in the Machias Maine Veterans Home. This year I'm asking for new or used CD or Cassette players for the home. Last year with the help of folks across the USA we collected over 600 CD's & Cassettes for the Bangor Maine Veterans Home! Nite*Sky Recording Artist Andrew Dean put on a concert for the Veterans in the Bangor Home to cap off a GREAT day.This is our way to give back to those Men & Woman that fought for the Freedoms we have today!Maine Country Music Recording Artist Bob Elston will be this years performer at the the Machias Home. The presentation of the Music and the Concert will be May 6th. at 2:00 pmI work very closely with Am. Legion Unit #207 Ladies Aux. President Ruth Butters in Trenton, Me. Mrs. Butters is also the Rep. for Maine Veterans homes. I appreciate the guidance of Ruth Butters.Machias is the sixth of the six long term care Maine Veterans' Home. It was built on the campus of the Down East Community Hospital provides a 30-bed residential care facility for veterans, their spouses, widows, widowers, and gold star parents in the early stages of Alzheimer's and other forms of dementias.Please send your new or used CD's, Cassettes, CD players or Cassette Players to:
MUSIC FOR OUR VETERANS
c/o DJ Tommy Dean
408 Christian Ridge Rd.
Ellsworth, Me. 04605