Return to Website

TWSL Message Board

Welcome to our forum. Feel free to post a message. This is for TWSL teams only.

All messages subject to editing or removal by TWSL Web master.

TWSL Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Lost and Found

Post here for lost or found items.

Do your good deed for the day!

Found: jewelry item at Golflinks field

Email me with description to claim it.

Re: Lost and Found

found a backpack at Ochoa field on Friday april 13th

Found some notebooks at Udall. Please contact me to identify if they are yours.

Team: Chubasco

found ball

I found a soccer ball at the townsend north field on Wed. June 6th. contact me if you've lost yours and be prepared to tell me the name written on the ball!!

i hope this ball finds its home!

-krisanne

Found White soccer cleats on Friday, June 1st- OCHOA NW field.

Please email: mes@email.arizona.edu

Thanx!

Team: Geckos

Lost Bag full of jerseys

We are missing a large red and black duffle bag with wheels that contained some of our red jerseys and some white jerseys, along with other misc. items. There is a reward if found. Thanks.

Team: Tucson Fire

Lost and Found

Lost Black and Lime Green Lotto Cleats. Left at field after game. Not sure which field. Appreciate it if you turn them in.

My wife lost her wedding rings at Ochoa on Sat. May 3 (Playdowns). It's a solitare engagement ring and a wedding band, I can describe in detail and even have the receipts. Please contact me @ 205-1570 if you have found them.

Team: A-Team

Lost Backpack

We lost an Eddie Bauer backpack being used as a diaper bag at our game Wednesday night 5/28 at 6;30pm at Golflinks NW field

Team: G3

found single key with white chain

Team: Drivetime

Re: Lost Wedding Band at Udall E 11/11/09!

Lost diamond wedding band at Udall E field on Sun 11/19/09. Please contact me if found.

Team: G3 - Women's B

Lost a ball at Lincoln Park during the 11 o'clock game on Feb 1st, if anyone found please let me know. Its white with silver waves around a blue design.

Team: Nemesis

Lost my soccer ball 2/15 at Lincoln during 8:15 game. Went in the parking lot after a missed goal. Ball is Adidas - white with black and red design. Name and number is on the ball. Please call if found.
331-9617 Thanks.

Team: Deviants

Found

I found shin guards at Udall on Sunday Feb. Are they yours? Nuclear Fusion and Ballistic were playing before us.

Team: Choquele

Re: Lost

Lost one adidas MLS Club Pro NFHS, mainly white with black and some blue, soccer ball (http://www.newhorizonssoccer.com/products/2842-mini.jpg). Accidentally left after a 6:15 pm game at Lincoln W on Feb. 15th. Has my name (NELSON) & phone number (505.321.3136) written on it in several areas. Might be hard to make out because of fading, but still recognizable. Cost a pretty penny. Is a very nice ball. Please call or email if found.
thanks,
johnny

Team: Dynamo

Re: Found satchel

A satchel was turned in to me. If you lost on, email me with correct description and where it was lost.

nike neverflat ball @ golf links left in n goal. already lost 2 to the lakeside lochness monster. white w/ gold/black lettering

Team: monsoon

Puma Soccer shoe found at Ochoa

I found a Puma soccer shoe at Ochoa on the bleachers of the NW field. I found it Friday, June 19. It is black with a black rubber band around the laces. Call me if it is yours. 465-8353 Marjorie Becklund

Team: D.J.'s

Found ball

I found a ball at the field. If you lost one, email me with description.

Re: Lost Referee Shirt

Did anyone find a referee shirt at Ochoa South on Sunday, Oct 10 after the VWP vs Lobos game?

Found - glasses at Lakeside

If anyone lost a pair of prescription glasses at Lakeside this past Sunday, Nov 21, let me know.

Found - Soccer Bag

A soccer bag was found on Sunday night. Email me to identify.

Lost a pair of black adidas pants and black earwarmers feb 17th at sportspark. Please email me if you have them! Thanks!

Re: Lost and Found - July 2012

Goalie gloves and two different jerseys have been turned into me. Email a description to claim.

Re: Found Sunglasses at Udall

Found a nice pair of sunglasses at the Udall W field on March 22nd. Email description to me to claim.

Lost and Found

Hi everybody. I found a ring tonight at Quincy Douglass Field. Did anyone lose one?

Best,

Debbie

Team: PCU

Re: Lost first aid kit

I lost my red fabric first aid kit at Udall south fields Wednesday May20.it has a large compartment and two small side compartments my daughter's proventil inhaler was in it along with all the other first aid supplies

Team: venom