Return to Website

TWSL Message Board

Welcome to our forum. Feel free to post a message. This is for TWSL teams only.

All messages subject to editing or removal by TWSL Web master.

TWSL Message Board
Start a New Topic 
1 2 3
Author
Comment
Looking for a Team or Player?

Team Captains,

Look here if you are looking for more players!

--------------------------------------------------
Players,

Post your information here if you are looking for a team!

Re: Looking for a Team or Player?

Webmaster
Team Captains,

Look here if you are looking for more players!

--------------------------------------------
I am a keeper looking for a team. I have over 6 years of experience. I am fast, will sacrifice body to make saves, give 110 percent.

Looking to join a coed team

Hi,

New to Tucson, relocating from Washington state, and am looking for a fun coed team (or pickup soccer group).

I'm an athletic 22 year old male, and I have played for about 10 years, (high school, club..). I play mainly in the back, but am comfortable anywhere.

Thanks!

Braden

Team: Coed - any!

Hi,

I'm 26 and played soccer in high school and college. I haven't played much since I graduated and would like to get back into the game. I'm still in good shape so it's not a problem. Any team that needs an extra male player?

Thanks.

Team: coed

Hi,

I'm looking to get on a team. My knowledge of the game and the rules are very little. So I'd like to find a team that I can have fun, get some good exercise, learn about the game and meet some new people. I'm 32 and in the Air Force stationed here at DM. I'd also like to find a team that practices and plays games near where I live. I currently live at the condos at Williams centre near craycroft and Broadway. Feel free to contact me at my email ehu1978@AOL.com or on my cell at 520-661-2675.

Thanks!

Hey everyone,

I just moved to Tucson a couple of weeks ago and am looking for a team or teams to play on, both coed and womens. My boyfriend would also like to play coed so we can be a pair. I have been playing soccer since I was 5 with a year or 2 off total.

I am very interested in playing!! so Please email me at Laurenquack@hotmail.com

Thank you, and hope to be playing with you soon.
Lauren

Team: Any

Hi,
I am looking for a co-ed team! im a good player have been playing soccer for more than 5 years. please let me know if there is some good team who wants to have one more guy in their team!

my email address is sh_arrehman@hotmail.com

Looking to land on a co-ed team. Previous team folded if in need of a player or players contact me. Position CM

Looking for a womens or co-ed team, probably C. Played soccer all my life, but rusty now I am sure because I have not played in 2 years. Just graduated college and in Tucson for at least the summer. Let me know if you need a girl!

I just moved to Tucson 2 weeks ago and am itching to get back on the pitch. I've played since I was 5 and pretty much played year round since I was 16. I could have played lower level soccer in college but opted out because of a couple knee surgeries. I still played competitively in upper tier leagues through college, but haven't played much the past 2 years because school and work had me on the road a lot. I'd be a little rusty the first couple of games, but it doesn't take me too long to get my touches back.

Team: 27 yo looking for a co-ed team (middle to upper tier)

I am 32yrs old and want to get back to playing. I haven't played in over eight yrs. I played most of my life, but took a break. I live in Rancho Sahuarita.

Team: Any - Womens

I've just moved to Tucson and I'd like to join a team (yeah I know, guys are a dime a dozen).

I'm not going to knock your socks off with my mad skills, but I'm a solid player. I show up for every game and never mouth off or lose my composure.

I'll play any division but I'd prefer a C or D team to shake the rust off; a team to grow with.

Shoot me a note if you have an opening!

kidfuntahoe@gmail.com | 775-235-8398

looking for a coed team that will have me. i practice on my own time and would love to pitch in and help.
email: bertzavel@yahoo.com

Team: any coed

Im looking to join a team as a goalie (can play field but prefer goalie). I have been playing NW league midlevel for quite awhile, looking to switch teams. Let me know if you have a spot.

hi,
i am looking for a team. can sign up right now if there is a spot or else for next season. looking for a good team. i am a good midfield player with skills. i have been playing for a long time.

we are in need of a couple good offensive male players for the spring season - thanks for reading this message

Team: Shake N Bake

Our co-ed team is in need of a keeper, if you are still interested send me a e-mail

Team: Shake N Bake

Hi Alex we are looking for some offensive players for out womens team. If interested shoot me an email at cherybery1@rocketmail.com :) thanks!

Team: Caliente

Re: new player

Hi we are looking for some offensive players for out womens team. If interested shoot me an email at cherybery1@rocketmail.com :) thanks!

Hi we are looking for some offensive players for our womens team. If interested shoot me an email at cherybery1@rocketmail.com :) thanks!

hi, i have experience playing both offensive and defensive. If anyone still needs another player on a coed team then email me claudio011608@gmail.com

cheers

I am looking for a team to play with this summer. I would like co-ed but will play on an all womens team. c level if co-ed just to see if its good for me I've never play co-ed but I need some comptetition. I am 32 years old fast runner, I like to play defense but I have been playing forward lately. I manage 5 kids soccer teams but I need some play in my life. I help out teams on the hispanic league but would like to find a team of my own instead of a loaner player. I know the deadline to register is on the 26th please email me at jsosalove@aol.com

I am looking for a women's team to play with; c-level since I haven't played in a long time. I was on the team named the Diehards back in 1996-1998, but then I moved away and now my old team is no longer around.

I am 31 years old and in decent shape. I like to play mid-field and can play left (left wing is what I played in high school). I am not a lefty though; just ok with that foot.

I know that to make the first summer game I need to get registered by 5/9 so please let me know if you think I would be a good fit for your team. Thanks!

hey, we play with the Mavericks... we were c level and just got moved up to b, but can use all the help specially girls cuz were short most of the games. please contact eddie aguilar at 425-9158 hes our captain. good luck!!!

Team: mavericks

Hi,
I'm looking to join a co-ed team for summer and ongoing seasons. I'd prefer A/B but will consider C division.

I've played soccer all my life, I prefer Midfield but I can play most positions except goalie. I'm a great team player.

Email me if your team needs players!
calciox10@gmail.com

I am pretty new to soccer, with a couple of seasons experience both indoor and outdoor. I'd like to play with an easygoing team to learn the sport more and get better!

Please contact me if there are any spots available:
jamprophet@gmail.com

Hello Team Captains,
We are a husband and wife looking for coed B or C team to join Fall 2012. We are both 27 years old and are reliable and unselfish teammates.
We moved to Tucson a year ago and have been playing indoor since.
I have played defense and midfield with college, high school and club teams. Tim plays defense and midfield too. We are in good shape as we also are runners.
Email us at cristinaruns2@gmail.com.
Look forward to playing outdoor in the fall season!
Thanks,
Cristina & Tim

Team: Any Coed team in B or C

Competitive Ladies!!! (coed A)

Yo chicas!

If you are looking for a GOOD team Fall season & like lots of playing time please text my friend Mere @520-342-8872. I know for a FACT he signed up the team with 5 women this season...

I was captain of this team for it's 1st season, and the past 3 as well... We started off terrible (for A)... But this is a GREAT team now! I've watched it improve from season to season... Last season was a winning one, and this season I can FINALLY say that this team has ZERO weak links! Sadly, I had to move to Dallas, TX for a job a few weeks ago, and won't have a chance to see this team come to fruition :( Mere is taking over the team now, and he will receive all of any glory related to this team's potential success (if we can get some more women)... You can email him at hcardenas1909@gmail.com, but text is better ;)

Regards,
John

Team: Slammin' Salmon

I'm 34yrs old and have been playing since the age of 6. I have loads of experience but sadly time and age are catching up with me. I'm looking for a team that isn't super competative and wants some experience in the midfield or forward.

gooooal13@hotmail.com

Matt

Looking for a co-ed team. Been playing B1 for 2 yrs and soccer in general for as long as I can remember. Any position but keeper. I'm 29. Clean player, only had 1 yellow for a hard tackle in those 2 years. Like a good mix of competition and fun. Beer after the game? count me in.

Also know a solid 'A level' female player who is looking for a team. She played A level in phoenix. Typically offense for her I think.

Any questions shoot me an email here:

ickydime [at] yahoo.com

Hi
I am 25 male looking for a co Ed team for fall season that just started. Mid fielder or can play any position. Have been playing soccer for a long time now. Pretty good.

Let me know if anyone wants a player with experience.

Team: Co ed

Hi,

I'm looking for a Co-Ed team this fall. A or B division preferred. I usually play defensive mid but I feel confident playing any other position as well.

I'm a great team player and will show up to all the games. Also looking for an indoor team.

Email me at calciox10@gmail.com if your team needs me.

Hello,

My name is Matthew. I am 30 years old. I am looking for a team to join / information on how this league works. My sister might also be interested.

I am respectful and educated. I am in it for the health and exercise aspect. I play hard but don't get into any confrontations. I won't put up with fighting or dangerous players. I play with honor and simply walk away and let the ref deal with any crap.

I have been playing indoor soccer for about 2 years now. My indoor team is a D league that plays Saturday nights. I would like to add an outdoor leaue as well to increase my cardio. I've played forward, middle, defense and goalie. I prefer forward or middle.

Please call, text or email if you have any information or have a spot on your team. I am at Udall all the time and I am available for weekly practices, meet and greet or a tryout. The cost isn't a concern & I have practice supplies / extra gear. My cell is 520-307-3777.

Thanks

Hi Captians, I am looking for a Coed team and a Womens team to play on. I have played soccer for about 15years, I am no excelent, but can play pretty decent. I broke my foot about 3months ago, so I am looking to ease back into playing agian. please Text me if interested.

Susan
520-445-9186

This is an exploratory post more than anything to get some information. I'm
looking for a women's or possibly coed team for 3 women: me +2 friends (including a keeper). We're college sophomores who would like to play again, preferably together, having played high school & club. We're fairly decent in that we have the skills from playing for years, though rusty from having a couple of years off (me more so than my friends).

Speaking more about myself since I can't entirely speak for my friends, it might take a couple of games to get back into it but once I'm committed,I'm committed. I'll show up to all games and practices that I can and will always give you a heads up if I can't. I'm not a star on the field, but I'll work hard and do my part.

I prefer defense but don't mind outside mid. My friends play pretty much anywhere. Probably want a C possibly a B team (don't want to overreach).

If you're looking for players, please send an email saying how often/where you practice, etc. I will pass the information on to my friends and answer any questions you might have. If we're too late for this season, all three of us will likely be here for the summer and definitely next fall, so please keep us in mind for those seasons, too.

Thanks!!!

I am hoping to join a coed team, at any level. I am 42, and haven't played for a while, although I think I am in better shape than I was a few years ago. I don't know if teams add players this late or if a new league starts for the summer. Any information about how to find a team would be appreciated. stofftdvm@gmail.com

Hello,

I'm looking for a co-ed team in need for players. I currently play D2 on Sundays and have played in Premier and D1 in the past. I am a forward, but willing to play any other position. Please e-mail me if you need more info from me.
alex_sosa_ps@yahoo.com

Thanks,

Are you interested in playing indoor??? Email me at cherybery1@rocketmail.com if so thanks - Jill

Team: Chaos

Hi,

New to Tucson, coming from Tempe, and looking for a fun squad to team up with.

I'm an athletic 27 year old male, and I have played all my life, most recently in Scottsdale's premiere league and division 1. I play mainly as a wing back, but also comfortable as a center back.

Cheers!

Kenny

Team: Any (Division A or B preferred)

Hi Jillian,
I am moving to Tucson first week of September and really want to find a woman's or coeds team. Is this league 11 vs 11? I am a midfield/forward player, been playing for as long as I could remember.
Please let me know if it is not too late to sign up or join a team.
Thanks!

Geraldine

Hi,

I'm 22 and have played soccer all my life. I just moved back to Tucson and am looking for a Women's or Coed team to play on. I play Forward or Midfield. Please let me know if your team needs players.

Thanks.

Bri Williams

Any B or C coed captains in need of a good team player?

I can play any forward or midfield position. I'm a 42 year old male and enjoy the game as much as ever.

Thanks,

Jonathan

Team: any

Hi,

My husband is being relocated to Tucson for work and I would love to join a team (if possible?) in mid-October. I prefer to play on a women's team but will play coed if no other options. I am 27 yrs old and would like to be in the recreational division. I've played soccer almost my entire life but haven't played over the past 2 years since the birth of my little boy. I'd be happy to fill in for someone who has been injured or can't finish the season.

Best,
Sara Reagan

Hey,
I just moved to Tucson and am looking for a coed team to play in. I have been playing soccer all my life and I just graduated from college where I played for the winning intermural team. I usually play defense and midfield.

Thanks,

Wasim Parpia

Looking for a team to join

Hi,

I'm Joanna and I'm back in Tucson. I've always enjoyed playing soccer ever since I was little. I haven't played in awhile and would like to get back into playing again. Right now I'm looking for teams in the C Division until I'm back in soccer shape. If anyone is looking for a player please feel free to email me.

Thanks,

Joanna

Team: women's

Hello Guys,

Looking to join a coed team in any division. active player. I possibly will have a girl to join with me as well. Please respond to ivansalazar02@hotmail.com

Looking for a Co-ed Team to play on!

Hey All,

The co-ed team that I played on over the summer (PrefFlow) has reached it's quota for women this next go-around. I'd like to find a competitive Division B team to play on.

About me: 31yo, been playing since I was 6yo, was a midfield starter in both H.S. and college and I'm dominant left foot. (I excel at center and left mid).

If your team is looking for more women, please let me know.

Thanks!

Mary B.
ladyflyr3@comcast.net

we are a couple that need a team my boyfriend never played before. and me I'm out of shape please call me at 520 373 7759

Hi,
My name is Kim and I am looking for a team in the Women's B league to play on (indoor or outdoor).

I am 26 years old and have played soccer since I was 9. I was a starter in both high school and college and played for a competitive select team from age 10-18. Honestly, it has been a while since I've played due to recently completely grad school, but I typically get back into it pretty easily.

Please send me an e-mail at the listed address (skellyka@gmail.com) if you're interested and have an opening!

Thanks!
Kim

1 2 3