AMA-D14 Web News

D-14 Webmaster has the right to delete or edit any Post. Please use respect when posting. This web News is to help you the rider in communication. Don't Abuse it! If you have a personal issue please email cpankey@ama-d14.org

AMA-D14 Web News
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: sandbagger #3

He's not fast its just everyone in the c class is so slow. I was lapped by him and 4 other guys Memorial Day. Why don't they move everyone up so I can get first instead of last.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

He's just scared.That's all.Probably did'nt get any trophies as a kid so he has to try to earn them now.

Replying to:

has anyone seen #3 in the 250 and 125 C class? I think his last name may be mayhue or somthing similar to that. this guy hauls he may be as fast as some A riders but is riding C class. Today at morelands he beat all the B riders. I don't understand why some one with this much speed would ride the C class and not move up???

Re: Re: Re: sandbagger #3

did ya ever think of riding faster just a thought try it

Replying to:

He's not fast its just everyone in the c class is so slow. I was lapped by him and 4 other guys Memorial Day. Why don't they move everyone up so I can get first instead of last.

Replying to:

He's just scared.That's all.Probably did'nt get any trophies as a kid so he has to try to earn them now.

Replying to:

has anyone seen #3 in the 250 and 125 C class? I think his last name may be mayhue or somthing similar to that. this guy hauls he may be as fast as some A riders but is riding C class. Today at morelands he beat all the B riders. I don't understand why some one with this much speed would ride the C class and not move up???

Re: Re: Re: Re: sandbagger #3

this mayhue or whatever may be fast in c but definately not an A rider. usually when you smoke the C class your a mid-pack B rider. if their lucky. if hes killing the c class then he should get protested.

Replying to:

did ya ever think of riding faster just a thought try it

Replying to:

Replying to:

Replying to: