General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Ideas for next meet-up?

Where do we wanna hold it? I hear Belgrade has an arena which will seat several million.

Do we wanna do anything special? Or just get a bit squiffed?

Is there any legs on the idea of a NW fans' weekend away somewhere? Blackpool would be a good laugh, or even Brightonn if we're feeling adventurous - we could touch the walls of the Dome in silent reverence.

Let democracy commence!

Re: Ideas for next meet-up?

liverpool?

Also I am holding myh 40th birthday bash will give details on the 22nd

Think I'd agree, Liverpool. Maybe a Saturday as the last one was a Sunday?
Other venues don't seem to attract so many people, Manchester and Liverpool seem to suit most more often.

Sounds good, John - do you have a date?

I'll send Jamie's original message round the mailing list for those who don't frequent the board!

To be honest it's a heckuvva trek to go the Liverpool for an afternoon, so I'll be plumping firmly for Manchester. As we've yet to agree our schedule for June I'm able to do any date but that will change in the next few days...if one is chosen fairly quickly I can book it off work.

A Euroawayweekend sounds fun

Manchester's OK by me but it was considering that the last one was in Manc and we do seem to get a couple of extras each time we do Liverpudlia....

We'll have to get back in touch with Ellie. She was keen as mustard for the last one and couldn't come with it being a Sunday.

BTW i have passed on the details of this website to a lady from Harrogate called Eloise who i spoke to in Helsinki

I can do 9th or 16th - how are you fixed for those Iain and others?

16th probably less contentious as I've had this weekend off and it should go in rotation but nothing's set for June yet so it's a cautious yes to both from moi.

anyone else??

I'm commited to working almost every Saturday from now until July so might not be able to make the next get-together, but I'll send my representative.

Pretty sure Hughesy and I will be in Barcelona celebrating his birthday on both of those Saturdays.

We'll have to renege (I really, really HATE that word), unless it winds up being later in June.

Jame

I can only do the 23rd if its in Liverpool - 30th can't say definitely one way or t'other....

Let's just go on the 23rd

Is Liverpool OK - as we met in Manc last time it probably makes sense?

Looks like its a date most of us could make....

I don't think the 23rd will be a problem.

Well, I'll have to thoroughly go through my social diary...(one nanosecond later)...Yes, I appear to be available for the 23rd.

OK, Liverpudlia on the 23rd it is....I'll send an email round this evening