General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
What more could a boy want?

Today i spent time watching some acts in the Eurovision Vilage - including the wonderful Marija Serifovic. Not only was i given a free souvenir and book set but also got it signed by the lady herself. There was even a dance version.

Also saw Dmitry Koldun do his song and also a couple of his tracks.

Teapacks also did their song - not many people hanged around for it.

Kenan Dougulu also signed souvenir books etc most of the people were screaming girls! I had to hold my official souvenir book aloft until it was taken by him to sign.

And now i am in a Gay eurovision bar and i can see Eirikur singing in the nightclub below!

Re: What more could a boy want?

I am not in the slightest bit jealous of this jammy lucky ******* whom I do not envy one bit for his sad little week in Helsinki while I am living a wonderful life in Lancaster working in a bank.

How marvellous - our man in Helsinki gossiping on Dot's!

Do keep up the good work.

Well i did er herm do some entertaining last night - but that is not the gossip you want to hear.

Went to the first semi rehearsal - Serbia and Denmark were the worst vocally and I have to say Serbia is seen as the act for which Eurovision is theirs to lose. I think she has been poorly advised - the performance is far too busy - looking sad etc due to the lyrics - but hardly anyone speaks Serb so it'll be completely lost!

The songs that stood out were Norway, Slovenia, Iceland and Andorra. It seems that Andorra could qualify.

Went to the Euroclub last night / great concert from Hanna Pakarinen / boy can she sing and loads of great songs.