General Forum
Start a New Topic 
1 2
Author
Comment
Being serious - if there really are any newbies here

...and you are real people, can you let me have an email address and I'll add you to the contact list

cheers!

Re: Being serious - if there really are any newbies here

You've got mine - didn't hide it

I can pass on messages to Carol Vorderman or whatever he's moved to call himself when he posts here

Ah, now I know who 'Carol Vorderman' is. She's a right Scarlet Pimpernel isn't he?

I'm still as confused as ever....

So am I (??)

"I'm a newbie! And so's my wife". Love the site, and would love to come to one of those weekend soirees in Manchester but I can't as I live a very, very, very long way away. Have fun in Manchester!

Hello Tim. Bienvenue, wellkommen, kalos orisate, bienvenido, dobro pozhalovat etc etc.

How far is a very, very, very long way away?

Admittedly very, very, very far away is a bit further than Carlisle - I am in Muscat in Oman. And as Mrs Overall would say "You'd be overwhelmed by the majesty and grandeur of the scenery, but you couldn't stick the bacon".

I thought the 47 bus from Openshaw to central Manchester went via Oman. I might be wrong...

Well it used to. But only on Tuesdays and Match days.

hey im a newbie
only found this site today.

Michael, you are very welcome.

Tell us a bit about yerself!

Eyup Michael!

Everyone give Michael a big Northern welcome. Remember your manners

hey Jame and Anna
thanks. nice to be here, im live on the north wales coast, about 30 mins from chester.
never knew this site existed , till now.
been a eurovision fan since i was very young , can just about remember anne marie david winning , then abba the yr after.
have been to 1 eurovision , birmingham 1998 and 1 national final , melodifestivalen 2007, both were fantastic.
really excited about this year, and nervous too for scooch lol lets hope its not nul points!

I'm rubbing my crystal ball quite vigorously and I foresee you being roped in for one of the fans get-togethers. You will be more than welcome.

Michael, are you anywhere near Pwhelli? My t'other half hails from there. I won him on the Arabian Derby at the holiday camp.

Another big Northern welcome from Hull...happy gossiping at Dot's

Anyone going to post any goss/scurrulous rumours from last Sunday? Was it lots of fun? Who got drunk (I can have a wild stab in the dark on that one hehehe)? Anyone fall out over Serbian lesbians and Dansih trannies?

Dr Homf said Glyn and I were both fat and had grown to look like each other. Isn't he horrible? ;)

Serbia won the vote with 44 points, and I was in danger of being force-fed coconut when the DJ played DQ (only 36-ish hours to go before my 2007 cherry is popped a-proper).

Other than that, we were all quite sober. We did have a newbie, a gentleman called Nicky, whom we hope enjoyed himself. I'm sure he did.

Oh yes, and Larry streaked through the pub recreating Olivia Lewis' performance in the Vertigo video.*

*One of the above statements is a fib. Can you guess which?

Oh I want to believe that Larry did that...and if you didn't Larry then purlease rehearse a performance of the vid for our entertainment at the next meet up You know you want to!

hi JAME
im on the coast about an hour or so from pwllheli. funnily enough i was there last week . i do a bit of work down there occasionally.
p. s
if any fans wanna talk about eurovision im on msn . ur welcome to add me
enjoy tonight n thursday!
i got my fingers crossed for slovenia awitzerland norway and netherlands and cyprus tonight

1 2