General Forum
Start a New Topic 
1 2
Author
Comment
Re: Manchester get together - the Sunday before the contest (6th May)

Since I haven't heard any entries, I'll be Katie Boyle a'la 1974 and have my underwear removed seconds before I walk in to the pub.

Comme d'habitude lol

Are those of us who'll be working (harrrrrrumpfh) or otherwise unable to come able to phone in our votes in the style of the lovely Belen?

Yes, and I'll be coming back to Norway once all the scores are in so they can change their vote in favour of Denmark.

Throw a sickie, Iain - you know it makes sense......

And for those worried about being late for work the enxt day if they come along - it's a Bank Holiday!

Huzzah,

Jame

Bank Holiday? Bah humbug lol for some of us tis but another day at work...

Probably best I can't be there as my votes would consist of 12s for (checks cd cover and takes big deep breath) Andorra, Bulgaria, Belarus, Switzerland, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Estonia, Finland, France, Georgia, Iceland, Israel, Moldova, Romania, Serbia, Sweden (I've reversed my opinion totally on The Ark), Slovenia and Ukraine. A few 8s, a couple of 5s and big fat zeroes for the UK and Ireland. I reckon it would take Ingvild to bring me into line.

Have fun and let the rest of us know how it went

well, at least we both like Serbia and Georgia and hate the UK!

Otherwise I think we have the most opposite tastes of any two people in the entire world...

I reckon 3 out of 42 we can agree on is pretty good going, Mike. Possibly some sort of record!

I can't wait for next week now...what looks like a fab stage, soopah doopah songs and good company. How I'll manage being at work til 6 for both Eurovisions I'll never know. I have already warned my relief that if he doesn't turn up people will die...

Er...but Mike, I thought that we were the two polar opposites music-wise?...(Hurt)

P.S. Are we supposed to email our predictions to Jamie or just bring them written out?

I'm not fussy - either way is acceptable, but print them out anyway as my printer at home has conked out.

1 2