Frank Kimmel Street Stock Nationals

OFFICIAL FORUM OF FRANK KIMMEL STREET STOCK NATIONALS

Frank Kimmel Street Stock Nationals
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
PEOPLE WHO BASH.....WELL YOU KNOW....YOU SUCK!!!!

Hello all. I would just like to say I personally disappointed in all the cowards on here ******** about cheating,favortism, etc. If you think that there were unfair cheating going on, why did you not take your crying asses to tech. Why sit on here and bash frank, bill, and everyone that held this event. It seems to me that the ones that are complaining, and throwing a fit on these boards are the same people that are at the tracks not winning. AND YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE!!!.
If you have any backbone at all and are the man you say you are, why dont you get your sorry asses on the phone and call bill and frank. Or better yet, why dont you go to the shop and speak your peace.
You are cowards behind the screen. You wont even leave your name or email. Yeah, big men here. seems to me that you need to either quit your racing and go back to your simple pathetic life or you can suck it up and race the game.
If you believe there was cheating you should call someone, go talk to them. INstead you are on here ******** and whining. nothing is going to change your remarks. Like frank and the others said you were more than welcome to come to tech at the track. But you would rather cry like a baby. I was there and I would like to say that was very exciting and intense. If you cant hang with the big dogs, get your ass back in the shop.

PLEASE DO US ALL A FAVOR.......STAY HOME AND RACE YOUR GO CART OR YOUR MINI CUP. or whatever you race.

All of you that are here complaing about cheating and favortism just means you are not good enough to win at these tracks and races!!!!!!!!!!!!!

congrats to bill and frank for a great event. and congrats to chuck for a great win!!!!!!!!!!

racerx

Re: PEOPLE WHO BASH.....WELL YOU KNOW....YOU SUCK!!!!

amen to that ,,,and a i hear ya too ...

Re: PEOPLE WHO BASH.....WELL YOU KNOW....YOU SUCK!!!!

See, I knew someone was as frustrated as I am. I still think the majority of racers here are thankful for the chance.