Frank Kimmel Street Stock Nationals

OFFICIAL FORUM OF FRANK KIMMEL STREET STOCK NATIONALS

Frank Kimmel Street Stock Nationals
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
For the record

For the record, we got our butts kicked plain and simple. We missed on the motor and could barely get out of our own way! I will say that everyone in the crew tried and did their very best. We are regrouping and will be looking forward to Rockinham. Just to let everyone know our cars are legal to race in the CRA Series(craracing.net). Several races in Anderson and Indianapolis Indiana coming up soon. Also a big race scheduled at the old Nashville Fairgrounds Speedway (Music City Motorplex)in Nashville Tn. in November. Good luck and don't forget your long underwear in January!

Car # 58

Re: For the record

JEFF FOR THE RECORD YOUR CAR LOOKED LIKE A REALLY NICE CAR. YOUR PROBABLY JUST MISSING A LITTLE SOMETHING MAYBE ENGINE OR THE CARB OR MAYBE THE OBIVIOUS THE GUY PUSHING THE GAS PEDAL

Re: For the record

RJ, I tell you what I am willing to do. I will build two cars exactly alike and put you in one and my driver in the other and rent any track of your choice to prove it has nothing to do with the driver! You name the type of race car you want to race and I will build them. Step up or shut up. Oh yeah you need to identify yourself for insurance purposes when I have to list all involved. Your up MOUTH!

Car # 58