Frank Kimmel Street Stock Nationals

OFFICIAL FORUM OF FRANK KIMMEL STREET STOCK NATIONALS

Frank Kimmel Street Stock Nationals
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
kent race

Chuck barnes garaged next to me at kent and I looked him over good...the car was left uncovered and unattended a lot
Looks to me like he has built a car engine package that has used all the rules will allow....isnt that the name of the game....great car good driver ..congrats on a well deserved win.
Frank kimmel made the rules and has done a great job so far and the racers are responding...This series began as a street stock racers dream the cars at kent were good looking and fast....The problem is that there is a large gap in track times because of engine rule allowances and lack of controll of $ ... I have posted many times about this but nobody seems to feel like i do so thats that
frank feels that the rules are just fine so we will
see
I for one dont plan to bring anything less than a 410 with all the stuff to the next one.. thats the way it is . If you are going to have to spend $8-$10,000 on an an engine ,,,better build all you can.. the current front runners are..
I really feel that the cars and drivers at kent were a first class group.....hard agressive but not abusive
i really hope Frank gets the engines a little closer
so this seris doesnt fade away....

Car # 36