Frank Kimmel Street Stock Nationals

OFFICIAL FORUM OF FRANK KIMMEL STREET STOCK NATIONALS

Frank Kimmel Street Stock Nationals
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Thanks!

Just wanted to say thanks to Frank Kimmel and everyone involved in the Kentucky Speedway race. After the traumatic year we had it was a goal just to pull onto the track this year. Seeing Kyle race again was a miracle and a memory that we will have forever. Although we were dq'd for being a fraction overweight (after checking the car when we got home - it was over on the left side due to fuel loss which we didn't take into consideration) Frank and Bill did everything they could to run a tight ship and make the race fair for everyone. Congratulaions to Chuck Barnes Sr. for another great win and thanks to all of the racers and officials for making this a spectacular event and giving us the chance to be a part of it.

Car # 12

Re: Thanks!

Daryl, Kyle and Carol I was so glad to see Kyle on the track, You guys have had a tough year but you also have many friends praying for you. We all know what happened at the race was just an oversight. We are proud of Kyle. I will be racing with him again next year also. Also thanks for the help you guys gave Haywood and myself when we were building our car. God Bless you all. Pastor Ron

Car # 115