Bravenet Web Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
My Internet Buddy

I just wanted to let you know that I LOVE YOU

my wackey internet friend..I remember when We met, you spammed my mail box, you filled my hard drive, and you made me piss my self laughing LOTS..you picked me up when i was down and you r always there when i need you (and when i dont) you are 1 in a zillion and you are the best pal anyone could wish for..(i dont set my self high standards)JOKE

Though seriously Angie you are an inspiration and im soooo glad i met you. thanks for everything you have done for me

I will never forget!!

sweet angie baby wiv a big gob ..I luv ya gal (as a friend)

xxxxx and hugs michelle121

PS is that wee doggy still humpin ya leg ??

Re: My Internet Buddy

Awe you are going to make me cry noo , oh what a nice thought to go to bed on.You are a bit of alrighty yerself if i say so myself and i told you years ago that i am no all that bad lol . I would do anything for anyone i like and i am glad to that i met you on the net , i remember audiogalaxy on the groups i thought wait a minute this yin is a cheeky sod ie u , and i was not sure how to take you lol , after a while i thought she must be kidding on , i fair miss oor wee times we had on audiogalaxy with oor wee mate not to forget Sandra and i do think of herat times the laughs we had . I'll be there all the time if you need me and remember what i said if you need me to call u just send a wee e mail and ill be there at the end of the wee line , you would bring a tear to a glass eye you would

Out of all the females on the net i have met you and Elaine from Canada are two in a million and i have to mention my good buddy chubs and his mrs shaz they too are terrific people and to think people say never trust people on the net well there ye go thats 4 so far i can say and not to forget Les Miserable the man himself who is there for you when you need him too , here thats me without a bevvy too lol , here michelle are ye sure you are not on the plonk again lmao . Thanks petal that was sweet of you and there was me on a downer tonight but you picked me back that floor lol . Dog man i just threw him out for pissin my carpet lol int othe garden he went , wee pig hates the rain well ill knock that oot of him if i have to buy him a wee coat and wellies lol , if it wasnt for yer wellies where would ye e lmao . Ps i lay down and there he was trying his luck lol , im no like that remember the nun lmao

well thats me to a t lol

thanks petal

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

I just wanted to let you know that I LOVE YOU

my wackey internet friend..I remember when We met, you spammed my mail box, you filled my hard drive, and you made me piss my self laughing LOTS..you picked me up when i was down and you r always there when i need you (and when i dont) you are 1 in a zillion and you are the best pal anyone could wish for..(i dont set my self high standards)JOKE

Though seriously Angie you are an inspiration and im soooo glad i met you. thanks for everything you have done for me

I will never forget!!

sweet angie baby wiv a big gob ..I luv ya gal (as a friend)

xxxxx and hugs michelle121

PS is that wee doggy still humpin ya leg ??