shae-shae's Bulletin Board

Welcome all!  This Bulletin Board is a place for Omar Epps & Sanaa Lathan fans to come and post comments, questions, rumors or general information on two of the best actors out there.  Although the two are no longer a couple (as we all know) they are still a hot topic amongst many of us.  Thanks for checking out my Bulletin Board... get your posts on!   

shae-shae's Bulletin Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: SINCE NO ONE ELSE WANTED TO GIVE THE FULL 411

I know he didn't go out there on her like that, because truthfully ladies if he wasn't a celebrity most of us would not even gave him a second look. Sanaa can definitely do much better. We all just got caught up in the hype of them together in Love and Basketball. He needs to stop trippin'. For real.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

OK folks, the rumors have FINALLY been confirmed. The new issue of Honey Magazine has coverage of Omar commenting on he & Sanaa's break up.

Honey Mag-What about the strain on your heart since breaking up with Sanaa Lathan?

Omar - It just ended. We were off and on for four years; we broke up a couple of times. It was just time to be over.

Honey Mag- So now you're officially single?

Omar - I'm not really a date around dude, but I'm dating right now. I've never been monogamous because it did not mean anything to me, but now I am thinking about settling down.

OK, sooooo was that last comment a necessary dig at Sanaa? Oh I don't know, seems like a bad situation right there. I guess our perfect Hollywood couple wasn't so perfect anyway? I hope Sanaa finds someone who will really appreciate her.

Damn, I guess I better go change my web pages hunh? *sigh*

Re: Re: SINCE NO ONE ELSE WANTED TO GIVE THE FULL 411

Who cares about Sanaa and Omar, if I ever actually saw him I'd think he was cute even if he wasn't famous.

Replying to:

I know he didn't go out there on her like that, because truthfully ladies if he wasn't a celebrity most of us would not even gave him a second look. Sanaa can definitely do much better. We all just got caught up in the hype of them together in Love and Basketball. He needs to stop trippin'. For real.

Replying to:

OK folks, the rumors have FINALLY been confirmed. The new issue of Honey Magazine has coverage of Omar commenting on he & Sanaa's break up.

Honey Mag-What about the strain on your heart since breaking up with Sanaa Lathan?

Omar - It just ended. We were off and on for four years; we broke up a couple of times. It was just time to be over.

Honey Mag- So now you're officially single?

Omar - I'm not really a date around dude, but I'm dating right now. I've never been monogamous because it did not mean anything to me, but now I am thinking about settling down.

OK, sooooo was that last comment a necessary dig at Sanaa? Oh I don't know, seems like a bad situation right there. I guess our perfect Hollywood couple wasn't so perfect anyway? I hope Sanaa finds someone who will really appreciate her.

Damn, I guess I better go change my web pages hunh? *sigh*

Re: Re: Re: SINCE NO ONE ELSE WANTED TO GIVE THE FULL 411

SALOME
SANAA CAN DO BETTER SHE ONE OF THE PRETTIEST GIRL I EVER SEEN. OMAR ISN'T REALLY CUTE. I'M NOT SAYING HIS NOT CUTE BUT HE IS CUTE BUT EVERYBODY KNOWS THAT SANAA CAN DO BETTER