shae-shae's Bulletin Board

Welcome all!  This Bulletin Board is a place for Omar Epps & Sanaa Lathan fans to come and post comments, questions, rumors or general information on two of the best actors out there.  Although the two are no longer a couple (as we all know) they are still a hot topic amongst many of us.  Thanks for checking out my Bulletin Board... get your posts on!   

shae-shae's Bulletin Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: soooooo charming

Hello:

Omar is not the father of the little girl in Love & Basketball. He does have a daughter named Alyanna Yasmine, but if you look at the credits at the end of the movie, that's not the name of the little girl. The baby that was supposed to be Monica & Quincy's baby in the movie was Nairobi Dickens. Besides, Omar's dauther is older than that baby. She should be about 4 years old by now. Hope that helps.

-Shae, Webmaster

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

hello guys i have to say that i am omar and sannaa's number one fan. they look so great together. i wish that they would be together forever. they are indeed the best.one question is the omar the real father of the child in love and basketball because she really seems to respond to him well or can he charm even babies.

Re: Re: soooooo charming

omar epps is soo cute. i think they should stay together forr ever. i have almost every pics of omar he is soo fine! well i love that movie love and basketball i am a really big fan of basketball i have been playing since kindergarden and i am in the 7th grade now!! well i hope one day i will get to talk to omar plezze make my wish come true! bye!!