shae-shae's Bulletin Board

Welcome all!  This Bulletin Board is a place for Omar Epps & Sanaa Lathan fans to come and post comments, questions, rumors or general information on two of the best actors out there.  Although the two are no longer a couple (as we all know) they are still a hot topic amongst many of us.  Thanks for checking out my Bulletin Board... get your posts on!   

shae-shae's Bulletin Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
It is NOT a rumor. Omar admits that he is not with Sanaa anymore

Also there is a pic. with the two and the caption under the pic named the woman Francyne Kelly of Sanfran.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

In the event people want to post positive things regarding Omar & Sanaa and what they're doing (ie- new movies, premiers, etc.) that's cool. If you just want to give them props, not a problem. But spreading rumors is NOT what I want my Bulletin Board to be about. If you have a legitimate source of info. (ie- MTV news, BET.com, Vibe Magazine, heard it on E! or something) PLEASE state your source. Other fan sites are not necessarily getting correct info. either. While I'm not claiming to know all, I know that I'm not trying to go the gossip route here. Thanks for your cooperation. Big ups to Sanaa & Omar, I hope they last a long, long time in this crazy industry!

Re: It is NOT a rumor. Omar admits that he is not with Sanaa anymore

So... if it's NOT a rumor.. then why can't you or anyone else with this information share the source or the pic or whatever? I'm not trying to start any arguments but dag it's not like anyone is trying to keep it a secret. If you guys are going to post about the break up all day long then at least share the information on how you came to that conclusion. Is there a website we can go to? A magazine we can check out? I can't express any more than I have that if you state things with no facts to back it up... sorry but it's just a rumor until proven otherwise.

Replying to:

Also there is a pic. with the two and the caption under the pic named the woman Francyne Kelly of Sanfran.

Replying to:

In the event people want to post positive things regarding Omar & Sanaa and what they're doing (ie- new movies, premiers, etc.) that's cool. If you just want to give them props, not a problem. But spreading rumors is NOT what I want my Bulletin Board to be about. If you have a legitimate source of info. (ie- MTV news, BET.com, Vibe Magazine, heard it on E! or something) PLEASE state your source. Other fan sites are not necessarily getting correct info. either. While I'm not claiming to know all, I know that I'm not trying to go the gossip route here. Thanks for your cooperation. Big ups to Sanaa & Omar, I hope they last a long, long time in this crazy industry!