shae-shae's Bulletin Board

Welcome all!  This Bulletin Board is a place for Omar Epps & Sanaa Lathan fans to come and post comments, questions, rumors or general information on two of the best actors out there.  Although the two are no longer a couple (as we all know) they are still a hot topic amongst many of us.  Thanks for checking out my Bulletin Board... get your posts on!   

shae-shae's Bulletin Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: There is no proof

I need proof too! I have heard so many rumors about their relationship that hell if I knew something I may keep it quiet too! There are always going to be misinformation about anything in Hollywood because we don't know these people personally and sometime the media does get things wrong. I've searched and asked and checked all over the place but I keep coming up with magazine stories or internet stories where they seem to be still dating, then I come across other sites that say they broke up then I hear that she wants to get married and have kids soon... so you know what? I'm sticking with the pics that I see where they are dressing alike and holding hands and looking happy. If someone finds some RECENT proof, please post it here. Thank you.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Some people are saying Sanaa and Omar have broken up, but no one has presented the article, no one has said where we can find out if this information is true, everyone is trying to hold on to there is a reliable source. There has been so many rumor about Sanaa and Omar, we don't know what to believe. Sanaa said in Upscale Magazine that her mother heard it on the radio that she was married. I need to see it in black and white before I believe this. There are rumors started every day. I have searched and I can't find a thing.