shae-shae's Bulletin Board

Welcome all!  This Bulletin Board is a place for Omar Epps & Sanaa Lathan fans to come and post comments, questions, rumors or general information on two of the best actors out there.  Although the two are no longer a couple (as we all know) they are still a hot topic amongst many of us.  Thanks for checking out my Bulletin Board... get your posts on!   

shae-shae's Bulletin Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: OMAR BROKE UP WITH SANAA AND IS DATING FRANCYNE KELLY

This is so sad, I have read this on another site to, so I guess it must be true, since there have been a name given, I guess it is true, I wonder who broke up with who. I wish both of them the best.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

OH MY GOODNESS.

Re: Re: OMAR BROKE UP WITH SANAA AND IS DATING FRANCYNE KELLY

I tell yall this if they broke up then they must have just broken up like after the brown sugar premiere and after the new upscale issue was published because sanaa stated they were together numerous times from upscale to vibe to the tom joyner show.. but this is the main reason why omar and sanaa wanted to keep their relationship non public because people get it twisted and tell rumors. all im sayin they must have just broken up and we cant believe all the hype, just because people say they have broken up dont mean its true

Replying to:

This is so sad, I have read this on another site to, so I guess it must be true, since there have been a name given, I guess it is true, I wonder who broke up with who. I wish both of them the best.

Replying to:

OH MY GOODNESS.

Re: OMAR BROKE UP WITH SANAA AND IS DATING FRANCYNE KELLY [nt]

Replying to:

OH MY GOODNESS.

Re: OMAR BROKE UP WITH SANAA AND IS DATING FRANCYNE KELLY

Do anyone know who this person is? Is she a actress? I wonder how long this has been going on. I feel bad for Sanaa. If there is any more information about this, will some one let us know the whole story.

Replying to:

OH MY GOODNESS.