shae-shae's Bulletin Board

Welcome all!  This Bulletin Board is a place for Omar Epps & Sanaa Lathan fans to come and post comments, questions, rumors or general information on two of the best actors out there.  Although the two are no longer a couple (as we all know) they are still a hot topic amongst many of us.  Thanks for checking out my Bulletin Board... get your posts on!   

shae-shae's Bulletin Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Sanaa's interview with Tom Joyner

Tom Joyner did a phone interview with Sanaa last month, the week of Brown Sugar opening and Sanaa admitted to Tom Joyner that Omar was her boyfriend, and that they wanted to work together again in the future, so if they broke up it has to be since Brown Sugar and Sanaa was happy during the interview. I certainly hope this is not true. If Sanaa said this in an interview can someone tell us what interview and when was the interview. I would like some proof, so whoever heard this can you give us your sources....

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Do you happen to remember which interview this was (TV show? Magazine?)? I just like to keep up with the facts and there's a lot of heresay that goes around regarding stars & their relationships. Just the fact that they still make public appearances together kind of disputes this theory.

Replying to:

SANAA DID SAY IN AN INTERVIEW THAT SHE AND OMAR DID BREAK UP AND THAT SHE WANTED TO KEEP THE REASON WHY PRIVATE

Re: Sanaa's interview with Tom Joyner

Thanks for that update. I'm under the impression that the two of them are still dating also, plus the fact that Sanaa's been in Vibe & was interviewed by BET recently saying that she's hoping to get married & have kids soon... I would hope she's not trying to marry & have kids with someone she just met, so I would think she's talking about with Omar.

Replying to:

Tom Joyner did a phone interview with Sanaa last month, the week of Brown Sugar opening and Sanaa admitted to Tom Joyner that Omar was her boyfriend, and that they wanted to work together again in the future, so if they broke up it has to be since Brown Sugar and Sanaa was happy during the interview. I certainly hope this is not true. If Sanaa said this in an interview can someone tell us what interview and when was the interview. I would like some proof, so whoever heard this can you give us your sources....

Replying to:

Do you happen to remember which interview this was (TV show? Magazine?)? I just like to keep up with the facts and there's a lot of heresay that goes around regarding stars & their relationships. Just the fact that they still make public appearances together kind of disputes this theory.

Replying to:

SANAA DID SAY IN AN INTERVIEW THAT SHE AND OMAR DID BREAK UP AND THAT SHE WANTED TO KEEP THE REASON WHY PRIVATE