shae-shae's Bulletin Board

Welcome all!  This Bulletin Board is a place for Omar Epps & Sanaa Lathan fans to come and post comments, questions, rumors or general information on two of the best actors out there.  Although the two are no longer a couple (as we all know) they are still a hot topic amongst many of us.  Thanks for checking out my Bulletin Board... get your posts on!   

shae-shae's Bulletin Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Wussup Sanaa And Omar

Hey, Sanaa Wussup Girl? Not Much Here In Fl. Really Besides Chillin! Anyway I Just Want You To Let Omar Know How Much I Love To See You And Him Act Together, I Am a Very Biggg, Fan Of His. I Think He IS SO Fineeeeeeee!!!!!!! I've Watched Him Sense I Was 11 Yrs. Old And HE Acts Good, And Looks Good With THe Acting. Anyways i just Want To Say You One Lucky Girl TO Have Him I Shoull Wish I cOuld, But I Can't So I'm Giving You Your Props On Being His Girl, And His Co-Actor Too!! Much Loveeeeeeee!!!!!!!!! (Levetta and My Son Aqueriou Smith Too!!!) Hope To See Yall One Day In The Future. Tell Omar Incase He's Wondering I'm 18 Yrs. Old now!!

Tell Omar I Really Love His Acting Especially In Love&Basketball He Was So Fine, And Acted So Right For The Men Who Put Their Problems Before Us Women. Love You Omar Epps!!!!!!!! Please Write Me Back I'd Be Glad To Hear From You And Omar Epps!!!!!!!! Thank You!!!!!!!

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Brown Sugar came in #10 this weekend.