shae-shae's Bulletin Board

Welcome all!  This Bulletin Board is a place for Omar Epps & Sanaa Lathan fans to come and post comments, questions, rumors or general information on two of the best actors out there.  Although the two are no longer a couple (as we all know) they are still a hot topic amongst many of us.  Thanks for checking out my Bulletin Board... get your posts on!   

shae-shae's Bulletin Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Picture of Omar and Sanaa

IS IT REALLY TRUE

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

I heard that Omar and Sanaa broke up in March this year. Is that true?

Re: Re: Re: Picture of Omar and Sanaa

Yo sanaa and omar did not break up they are just rumors, thats why they dont want they want their relationship private, cause a hater started this rumor because he/or she dont want them together BUT sanaa was on the tom joyner show and they are together, if u think im lyin email me (uptownshakinit@aol.com) cause i have the tape on the internet and i will send u the link.... so for all those haters stop hating cause they are together... in a another interview sanaa said she defiently wants to be a mother and wife, but those things come naturally

holla early at cha girl

Replying to:

IS IT REALLY TRUE

Replying to:

I heard that Omar and Sanaa broke up in March this year. Is that true?

Re: Re: Re: Re: Picture of Omar and Sanaa

Really happy to hear that they are still together. I like them both, and was really sad when I heard that breakup talk.

Brown sugar was all that--excellent movie.