shae-shae's Bulletin Board

Welcome all!  This Bulletin Board is a place for Omar Epps & Sanaa Lathan fans to come and post comments, questions, rumors or general information on two of the best actors out there.  Although the two are no longer a couple (as we all know) they are still a hot topic amongst many of us.  Thanks for checking out my Bulletin Board... get your posts on!   

shae-shae's Bulletin Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Fantasize Lineup Rests at 12

ATLANTA-- The Atlanta Dream's roster has been brought down to 12 gamers, the group revealed Tuesday. Atlanta's 2020 roster includes four returners from the 2019 season and 8 novices."While this was never ever the way I visualized obtaining to 12, I am thrilled by the talent, experience and convenience that this roster provides us, " head trainer Nicki Collen stated. "We have the capability to play quickly and spread the flooring offensively with threats to score the basketball at all 5 positions, no matter of schedule."Dream experts Tiffany Hayes, Elizabeth Williams, Renee Montgomery and Monique Billings return for head coach Nicki Collen's third season. Hayes will certainly return for her 9th period in Atlanta after leading the group in 2019 with 14.7 factors per game. Williams, who returns for her fifth season with the Desire this season, gets on speed to end up being the franchise's all-time leader in profession team revamped its roster this offseason, getting Courtney Williams, Kalani Brown Laeticia Amihere Jersey, Glory Johnson, Shekinna Stricklen, Alexis Jones and Blake Dietrick in cost-free firm. Rookies Chennedy Carter and Brittany Maker were picked by the Desire with the 4th and 17th choices in the 2002 WNBA Draft, respectively."While we only have 4 returners, I am certain in the management capabilities they bring to help push in addition to nurture the novices and brand-new gamers, " Collen Cazorla, Mikayla Pivec and Kobi Thornton have all elected to forego the 2020 WNBA period, and Elna Babkina , that had actually signed a training school agreement, has been forgoed."I eagerly anticipate Maite, Kobi, and Mikayla having an actual opportunity to contend for an area on the Dream in 2021, " Collen season notes the organization's 13th season in the WNBA. The organization is carrying out recurring scenario planning around the effect of the COVID-19 pandemic on the upcoming season and will provide updates relating to any kind of changes to essential dates.

Dream Jersey