shae-shae's Bulletin Board

Welcome all!  This Bulletin Board is a place for Omar Epps & Sanaa Lathan fans to come and post comments, questions, rumors or general information on two of the best actors out there.  Although the two are no longer a couple (as we all know) they are still a hot topic amongst many of us.  Thanks for checking out my Bulletin Board... get your posts on!   

shae-shae's Bulletin Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Improving Emotional Health with DBT Therapy

Hi there, I understand how challenging it can be to find the right support. DBT therapy in Vancouver can be really effective for addressing mood swings. My neighbor went to dbt therapy in Vancouver https://lotustherapy.ca/dialectical-behaviour-therapy-dbt/ and I really saw an improvement in her emotional health . They help patients develop a more balanced approach to life so they can feel happier and more fulfilled It's worth giving them a call to see if they're the right fit for your friend.

Re: Improving Emotional Health with DBT Therapy

Ooh, I sympathize with your friend and wish her a speedy recovery. I haven't experienced this myself, but I heard about this clinic from an acquaintance, he went to them once because his grandmother also had problems.