Let's Talk Bati......

A forum for all 'english-speaking' fans of Gabriel Omar Batistuta, which EVER team he's involved with!
Thanks to ALL fans for any 'Bati-news' and news about Argentina!

To make it easier to reply to posts, please don't start a new thread if there is already an existing thread related to your topic. Let's try to keep all the same news 'together'. Thanks!

Hosted by Katy...(assisted by Daryl, Linda, Mariela, Franca, Juan and Brigie)

General Forum
This Forum is Locked
1 2
Author
Comment
Bati Goal Videos: Update/Info/Download Instructions

Just to let everyone know that all Bati goal movies are now available for download. I've decided not to use yousendit.com to send the files anymore and use Rapid Share instead. This is because the uploading process is taking too much of my time and money. I have to upload the files everyweek and leave my computer on 24/7, it's a miracle that it's still alive and running.

Some of the files remain intact in mpg format, some I have to break into parts and some I have to convert to wmv format to meet the filesize limit at Rapid Share. All instructions on how to download the videos are on the Goal Movies Page (reload the page if you don't see the new update). If you have any problems or question just email me at jsparina@pacific.net.sg

I have run through all the videos I have in my hard disk and those are all I have. If there's a video I'm missing please let me know and I'll add it to the page.

Bati may have retired but I will make sure that these files will be here forever.

Jas

p.s. Katy can you make this a sticky subject for a while, in case people have problem downloading.

Re: Bati Goal Videos: Update/Info/Download Instructions

Thanks, Jas... a 'sticky' it is!!

I'm soooo glad that the goals are all going to remain on the site... they are, indeed, a tribute to Bati's career.

I'm still a bit shell-shocked about the announcement, but one thing's for sure..... as long as he is continuing to be involved in football, we will follow every move that he makes!
Hopefully, this forum will track his progress in whatever path he chooses to travel along next. And I hope all his devoted fans will remain with us to help us all on this new 'journey'.

He might have retired as a player, but the legend has just taken a new 'turn'..... and I'm sure we're all going to be travelling with him!!!!

PS. Hmmmmmmmmmm ..... I feel a bit better now!

Thank you SO much Jas... It's so nice that you offer your help...

And this phrase:
"Bati may have retired but I will make sure that these files will be here forever."

It's time to return to the life... or at least try to do it!

Forza

Thanks Katy and ditto everything you said like I said once before I will follow him where ever he goes. Here's to a new journey.

Again, if anyone has a problem downloading the videos and want a quick response, email me.

Jas

thank you so much

WOW ..

Thanks A Lot My Dear Jas ..

Forza Tango Forever ..

yeah, that's just great man... at last I wil complete the goal collection of my GOD BATI...

Long live the legend... I miss u Bati...

I'm unable to download video clip please tell me how , regards

thank you

heng, email me (jsparina@pacific.net.sg)and tell me your problem, what error message did you get?

Jas

baaaaaaaaaaaaaati you are my beast player
i love argentina beacouse i love you
GO argentina Gooooooo

with my love
maryam from kuwait

Gabriel of yester years, goals from argentine league.

http://dl1.rapidshare.de/files/891321/55/GBN_BocaJuniors.zip

and here's gabriel's 100 goals in serie'a, a 50 mb .mpeg file.

http://s34.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=3964X6385OAB32ZQNM4K601W9N

Gracias, Jaun!!!

One question to you - are they his FIRST goals in Serie A, or are they SELECTED ones?

Thanks,
Lexa

I'd LOVE to see these videos, but I've never heard of rapidshare before, so I'm kind of nervous - has anyone had any problems with it - such as viruses or spyware?

Thanks!

Lex

Hi, Lex!

Hmm... I think it's ok! I have never had such problems before. So according to my own experience you can see them without any future problems.

Forza Bati!

Lexa

Guys, you know that i'm working as a video editor an the only sports TV in Bulgaria.
3 months ago i've made a little video clip of BATI for our TV.
I've made it now available for you too.
You can download it here

http://www.bulgarian-team.com/batistuta/BATIGOL.avi

The quality is not as good as in the original clip i made, but i hope you will like and enjoy it.
In this clip i put only BATI goals from Fiorentina and Roma cause our TV has not rights to show games from the World Cups.
So, that's why i couldn't put BATI's goals with the Argentina shirt....

Hope you will like it....

FORZA GABRIEL BATISTUTA!

Mariela

correct lexa....you are right rapid share never troubled me and you either. none else heard complaining either so ja lex it is safe to download that class clip file.

Mariela, is it your site?

I remember me downloading Bati's training with Golden Ball from bulgarian team if I'm not mistaken

It feels that there is someone for the fans of our Bati...

Thanks,
Lexa

Yes, Lexa - it's my own web site (dedicated to the Bulgarian national football team).
That's why i've uploaded these BATI video clips there for all of you.
....there is someone who is a BATI fan... It's me!
FORZA GABRIEL BATISTUTA!

Mariela

Hi, Mariela!

I have been looking through your site. It's great! I have understood nearly anything what was written in bulgarian . (I thought it is more unlike with ukrainian and russian). I was impressed by videoarchive, you have there ! By the way, you use ".com" site? Do you pay for it, or are you working on some organization?

Lexa

Huh…. At last I’ve downloaded the video :). 85 mb for modem is quite heavy weight… Thanks Mariela! As far as I understood you’ve done it for the TV company, you are working in. Mlin… I’ve seen such videos only nearly 1,5 years ago here… And not so frequently before it – on our Ukrainian TV. How cool it is when “our” person works on TV and can do such things:). But here (in Ukraine) we don’t have anything on it…

Thanks for the great video!

Lexa

Dear Lexa, THANK YOU sooooo much for your nice and sweet words....
Thank you so much for loving my web site....
Believe me, i'm really crazy about the Bulgarian national football team... That's why i've made this web site.
Thank you for appreciating my efforts!
I'm using ".com" - yes, i'm paying for it.

Dear Lexa, yes - i've made this BATI video clip for the TV where i'm working at. Mainly i've made it for myself... as a great BATI fan....
This is the only BATI video clip which has been made at our TV and i think it will remain the only one ever been made...
Anyway...

As i'm working as a video editor in the TV (my job is to prepare the things which people see on the TV), i've also made 3 video clips dedicated to Schevchenko...
When he won the Golden Ball Award my boss asked me (as a great fan of the italian football) to make video clips dedicated to Shevchenko... and his 100 goals in Seria A...

Anyway, THANK YOU so much for loving the video clip i made for GABRIEL OMAR BATISTUTA!

THERE WILL NEVER BE ANYBODY LIKE HIM!

Mariela

That is great!!!!!!!!

Thanks Jas for doing that........

I am hoping to have all bati goals videos for a
forever memory !!

thanks Jas for what u've done in order to make these clips available for us.. but i have one request, as i recall, in the old Goals page, within the OTHER GOALS,Bati's goals in all star matches were listed down there..
so, if u have these goals, can we have it too.. and thanks again for the magnificent job that u've achieved

Hey Juan!

I've managed to see almost every goal that Batistuta scored in his career... What I have left is the first 30 goals he did with Argentina, and the most of the goals he scored in the argentine league and Copa Libertadores. Somebody who got this goals? I could kill for them... I've alwayz wanted to see his goal in the final of Copa America 93, I've heard for ages that that goal is the best he scored in his carrer.

And I know Juan that you have almost every goal with Batistuta in Argentina, please could you send them? I would be so happy!

Ahmed, here's the link to the Other goals, I've also added the link to the Goal Movies page. Sorry it took so long.

http://rapidshare.de/files/1848043/GBN_Othergoals.zip.html

Jas

thanks AL T JAS
and don't say sorry
u've done a very nice job
thanks again

I've added a new video, well actually an old interview with Bati during his Fiorentina days. Also added is another Bati special from CCTV regarding his retirement, no new footage, they used clips from the CCTV special that we've all seen before. Much thanks to Echo for sending me the clip. Echo, sorry it took so long to post it, I was leaving for my vacation when I got your email, then I completely forgot about it when I got back

I've also converted Mariela's tribute video to wmv format, file is now 21 mb instead of the original 80mb. Last but not least, also added the video of Bati in Perth (thanks alot Aydin . Bati speaks English, darn sexy!!

• Bati Interview - Channel 4 (19.6 mb, wmv)
  • Bati in Perth Australia - Sports Tonight (1.9 mb, wmv)
  • Bati Retires Specials - CCTVdownload (17.2 mb, wmv)
  • Tribute to Batistuta (21.7 mb, wmv)

Download instructions: When click on the link you will be taken to the download page, scroll down, select "Free Download", another page will appear, scroll down again, wait for few seconds for the download ticket to appear (you will see a timer running, asking you to wait, wait till it reaches zero), when file is ready for download, filename will appear in big, bold letters. Right click on filename and save target as...

Jas

• Re: Bati Goal Videos: Update/Info/Download Instructions

thank you so much jas

i can`t get the file where Batistuta speaks English,anyone knows how?thanks.........

hola soy incha a muerte de batistuta

1 2