Let's Talk Bati......

A forum for all 'english-speaking' fans of Gabriel Omar Batistuta, which EVER team he's involved with!
Thanks to ALL fans for any 'Bati-news' and news about Argentina!

To make it easier to reply to posts, please don't start a new thread if there is already an existing thread related to your topic. Let's try to keep all the same news 'together'. Thanks!

Hosted by Katy...(assisted by Daryl, Linda, Mariela, Franca, Juan and Brigie)

General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Brazil v Argentina (friendly)

I've unlocked the forum for this match, in case anyone wants to post anything.

I've unlocked the forum a few times recently, but the infected messages kept on coming. Let's try again and see if they've gone away.

Here we go.....
"Beijing will play host to one of international football's fiercest rivalries as Brazil take on Argentina in a friendly which marks 100 years since the two South American sides first clashed.

Barcelona team-mates Neymar and Lionel Messi will go head-to-head as captains of their respective sides, Brazil and Argentina, at the Bird's Nest Stadium.

Kaka has also been recalled to the Brazil squad for the first time in 18 months with Angel di Maria likely to start for rivals Argentina."

Match due to start any minute and we can watch it in the UK!!!

Re: Brazil v Argentina (friendly)

As Ossie Ardiles said "A game to forget". He was commentating on the match and he was pretty disgusted.

In the 2 hours that this forum has been locked there have been 4 more infected messages which I've just deleted. I'm beginning to think that someone is watching me!

I'm going to have to lock it again. Sorry!