Let's Talk Bati......

A forum for all 'english-speaking' fans of Gabriel Omar Batistuta, which EVER team he's involved with!
Thanks to ALL fans for any 'Bati-news' and news about Argentina!

To make it easier to reply to posts, please don't start a new thread if there is already an existing thread related to your topic. Let's try to keep all the same news 'together'. Thanks!

Hosted by Katy...(assisted by Daryl, Linda, Mariela, Franca, Juan and Brigie)

General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Forum locked

I've just had to delete 127 scam posts which were being posted from 1.13am this morning and they are still being posted

I am going to lock the forum for a few days because this is the only way to stop them, it has happened a few times recently and I am fed up with it!

I'll leave it a few days and then open it again.
SORRY.

Re: Forum locked

I’ve opened the forum again for a few seconds just to post this further explanation.

Phewwwwww, that was horrible. There were about 3 pages of them, but as fast as I was deleting the messages, new ones were being posted. The only way to stop them was to lock the forum.

I’ve left the last one up just to show how bizarre they all were, BUT be warned… when I clicked on the messages my computer security immediately came up with a warning that an infection had been detected and that it was being blocked. So if your security is not up to date then pleeease don’t click on it. Also I really wouldn’t advise anyone to click on any of the links inside the message, it’s just too risky.

As I said before, I’ll leave it a few days and then open it again. Let’s hope whoever is doing this gets bored and goes somewhere else (or, better still, gets caught and stopped for good!)

Once again sorry about this but there was nothing else I could do.