Let's Talk Bati......

A forum for all 'english-speaking' fans of Gabriel Omar Batistuta, which EVER team he's involved with!
Thanks to ALL fans for any 'Bati-news' and news about Argentina!

To make it easier to reply to posts, please don't start a new thread if there is already an existing thread related to your topic. Let's try to keep all the same news 'together'. Thanks!

Hosted by Katy...(assisted by Daryl, Linda, Mariela, Franca, Juan and Brigie)

General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Re: Bati among inductees of Italian Hall of Fame

woodrow, GREAT GREAT NEWS!!!
I just saw it and feeling soooooooo happy!
THANK YOU! THANK YOU so much for sharing it!

Here is another BATI video:
BATI VIDEO - 02.12.2013

Hey, my dear guys? How are all of you? I haven't forgotten anybody of you! Guys, you remain and always will be something very, very special for me! I miss my time with you! Please, when somebody of you has some free time - write just few words how are you... Me and my family all are OK, my little Deyana growing more and more sweet, fabulous and precious! At the moment she is studying Spanish, and i am currently going to Italian courses! Another dream come true!

Look at him, my dear friends...
GABRIEL BATISTUTA - WINNER of the Golden Ball in the hearts of his fans!!!

GABRIEL is getting older and older like all of us, but still looking so, so incredible good!
Eyes that can not be forgotten...

Wish everybody of you great Christmas Holidays and a Happy New 2014 Year full of smiles, happiness and good luck!
A big HUG from me!
Mariela

Thanks for posting this over here !
Really missing the 1990s when Bati's lightening strikes used to amazed the world.

Still soooo gorgeous!

Thanks for the news. Bati looks happy and content. I'm really waiting for the day that he'll take on a manager role on a grand scale, but maybe we'll have to wait for a while allready.

So glad to se some of you are still around here. Glad to hear you and your family is doing good Mariela.