Jamaica Phil's Forum

Welcome to our forum. Feel free to post a message.

Phil Lafayette's Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Phil Lafayette is the best!

In the past I have gone through the cruise ships for tours and excursions. They were adequate and what I expected; you see what was listed and packed into large groups. This time we wanted to explore with a tour operator that caters to a more intimate experience (plus it happens to be cheaper). We found that experience in Phil Lafayette Tours. Phil is a wonderfully well spoken man with intimate knowledge of the land. There were a total of 10 people in our tour on a very clean and air conditioned bus. Phil knows the in’s and out’s in Ohco Rios and got us out of the cruise terminal before most other tours. This let us explore Dunn’s River Falls without the massive hordes of tourists (they arrived as we were heading to our next destination). Next we went to the White River for tubing, which was a really great experience. After tubing we were hungry and Phil took us to a local place (with very few tourists around) that had the best jerk pork/chicken I had ever had at very reasonable prices. I would highly recommend Phil’s tours any day.