Jamaica Phil's Forum

Welcome to our forum. Feel free to post a message.

Phil Lafayette's Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
phil to the rescue

well I am happy to say that this is my second review of Phil and his tour and again it was Phabulous. I am quite the planner and pour over the cruise critic boards(mostly a lurker here though, so my posts are few) Our group set sail on the Carnival Victory last week. We were rerouted to the Western Carribean at the last minute due to Hurricane Rita(last year we were on ship two extra days because of Hurricane Jeanne, I thought what are the chances two years in a row?lol) I was paniced because I had set up tours in st Martin and St thomas (our original ports) When we got on ship I sent a quick email to Phil and explained we would be in Jamacia on Friday and if he remembered us. He quickly replied that once someone tours with him, they are part of his Jamacian family and there is always room for family. Well by the time we met him at the pier his "family had increased by 8 members! Unfortuntley I got a cold and stayed on ship in Jamacia, but my sister and all of my friends (some new some old) all had a phantastic time, with phabulous Phil. They went tubing, shopping, snorkeled at a beach and were shown the real people of Jamacia. Phil takes fantastic care of all of his new friends and we all agreed that his tour is the highlight of Jamacia. If anyone would like to see any pictures of our tour, feel free to email.