Jamaica Phil's Forum

Welcome to our forum. Feel free to post a message.

Phil Lafayette's Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
recently tour

My husband and I had the pleasure of meeting Phil last week, when we took his Dunn River Falls, and River Tubing tour. It was a total experience climbing up the Falls, just be careful and listen to what the guides tell you to do. Phil took us to a out of the place restaurant the locals go. It was at one of the highest points and the view was unbelievable. He than drove us around the area seeing and learning about his country. There had been a problem during our tour, with another group getting split up. I know for them it was upsetting, but I wish they would have completed their tour with us, they missed so much. Phil returned them to the boat to meet up with the rest of their party. I didn't catch their names, but Phil truly felt bad for them the rest of the tour, that this all had happened that way for them. It must be hard to keep a group together, with all the people doing these tours. It has to be important to make sure you stay together at the very beginging, or I can see how this can happen. Make sure you are on the same bus, because they can go to different places and you might not see each other until the tour is over. Back to our tour, Phil made our trip to Ocho Rios the best. He truly is an asset to Ocho Rios. We have great picturse and memories. I forgot to mention we were on The Mariner Of The Seas. We took our tour with Phil on March 2,2005. I just got on the internet and booked my own tour with Phil due to all the good comments I read, as did another couple from our ship did. I have already told friends who plan to cruise in Oct. to make sure and look Phil up. Again thanks Phil for all the memories, your the best. George and Carol Justice

Re: recently tour

hi, since the website doesn't say it, could you tell me how long the falls and tubing tour is? As well, do i have to pay for admission to each thing, as well as lunch?
Many thanks,
Larry