Jamaica Phil's Forum

Welcome to our forum. Feel free to post a message.

Phil Lafayette's Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Dunn's River Falls and river tubing on Phil's tour

On 10/21/04, I was truly blessed with the opportunity to meet Phil Lafayette on my arrival to Ocho Rios. He was the best ever! He welcomed us into his Jamaican family and we welcomed him into our American family. He was a celebrity everywhere we went. He was so informative and entertaining. He also takes very good care of your personal belongings while you are doing the river tubing and Dunn's River Falls. You never have to look for him when you are finished with your activities as he is right there waiting for you when you return. You leave your tour with great respect for him and for Jamaica. Also, he takes you by some areas where you can do shopping with some locals who aren't pushy and they really appreciate your business. We bought several interesting souvenirs as a very decent price. When I return to Jamaica, I will definitely be contacting Phil again! Also, when we returned home, there was an e-mail from Phil wanting to know that we made it home safely! He goes far beyond any expectations that a person might have for a tour guide. Thanks again Phil for an extremely memorable and entertaining trip to Jamaica.

Sheri