Jamaica Phil's Forum

Welcome to our forum. Feel free to post a message.

Phil Lafayette's Forum
Start a New Topic 
1 2 3
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
What is this place?
Please explain.
Views: 0   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 15, 2024 6:36pm
by Jack
Great excursion!!!
Spent the day with Phil when our cruise ship landed in Jamaica and it was a great day!! Phil was a wonderful host and it was a fun trip for all 5 families to the Blue Hole followed by a delicious lunch and back to the ship on time.. I would highly recommend you conne...
Views: 468   Replies: 1
Last Post: Dec 15, 2022 12:28pm
by David Pam
Fantastic time with Phil!
Phil, Thank you for taking such good care of me and my kids last week while in Jamaica. Our cruise is now done - and Jamaica was the runaway hit. I have even caught my kids trying to use words that start with "P"! I will never hestitate to recommend you and you...
Views: 473   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 3, 2015 11:18am
by Jennifer Kikta
GREAT!!!!!!!!!
What a surprise! My wife and I had nothing planned for our stop in Jamaica and was invited in phils's tour to blue hole. It was an incredible experience made better by Phil whom is extremely personable and knowledgeable. Don't waste your time with anyone else, book t...
Views: 382   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 23, 2015 7:26am
by Scott stapp
thank you
From all our family thank you very much for a safe and wonderful tour hope to see you soon
Views: 441   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 5, 2014 10:57am
by Betzy Cruz
great guided tour
We used Phil for a day to the Blue Hole and are at a road side jerk grill May 1st 2014. What a great tour! Great information and prompt communication. He is very friendly, knowledgeable, and just a fun guy to go with. All credentials for a safe and fun day. I would w...
Views: 478   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 5, 2014 8:37am
by Dennis McDonald
Great Day
Phil Your colorful and informative dialogue made our excursion day much more interesting, thanks for a really fun day. Sue
Views: 430   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 6, 2013 7:47am
by Sue Prince
Thanks, Phil
9 years ago, you were so kind to my situation. It was my parent's third time on your tour. It was my first and I was breaking up with my girlfriend, Carly, at the time. You allowed us to enjoy ourselves and I Thank You. Carly is a beloved part of my life to this day....
Views: 471   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 8, 2012 1:07pm
by Gregarios Gregg
BEST TOUR I HAVE BEEN ON
Thank you Phil for the greatest tour ever. You made my first Jamaica experience the best it could be. I strongly suggest that if you are going to Jamaica, schedule a tour with Phil. Phil will make you feel right at home as a real Jamaican. Not only is he generous and...
Views: 575   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 20, 2012 11:53pm
by Joseph Bray-Ewry
Custom tours
Hi Phil, I sent you a messages over the last couple of weeks to both your e-mail accounts but got no reply, so I thought I’d try one last time here instead. My wife and I are going to be staying at the Royal Decameron Club Caribbean resort in Runaway Bay...
Views: 705   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 14, 2012 7:46am
by Rich Meyrick
Tour question
My ship is arriving in Montego Bay. Can I choose any tour or just the tours listed under Montego Bay?
Views: 793   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 10, 2012 3:15pm
by Kristina
Any adventurous people doing any of his trips 08 December????
Hiya im wondering if there are anyone doing the Dunns river falls and river tubing trip on the 8th December 2011?? Just so I then know I can meet you b4hand and get to know you a little better?? If you are can you email me or add me on facebook? (My Facebook email is...
Views: 534   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 15, 2011 10:16am
by Martin Dean
Poppin Phil
We had the pleasure to do 2 tours with phil over the past few weeks in Ocho Rios. One was a tour of the countryside with stops at a small waterfall and some authentic jamaican eats for just the two of of. The other was with 17 family members to Dunns Falls and Tubi...
Views: 609   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 21, 2011 11:14am
by Keith and Lenore...
FANTASTIC PHIL
Booked Phil, through his website, on our trip to Ochio Rios, in February P&O Cruise. Thanks Phil for a great day, you were Phantastic Phil, not the PHD Phil,(Phil Hates Driving ), but (Phil our Holiday Driver). Really informative, never stopped talking and great...
Views: 588   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 9, 2011 9:37am
by Dave Woods
Phil's Mom
My Grandma, Phil's Mom, died on August 14,2010 and will buried on Tuesday August 24,2010,(3:00pm) at Ocho Rios Anglican Church. Our family would like to thanks all friends and well wishers for their support in this time of bereavement. May Gog Bless you all.
Views: 713   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 17, 2010 10:16am
by Tammy Lafayette
j
Judy
Ocho Rios Tour
Phabulous Phil gave us a phenomenal day in Ocho Rios! Thanks, Phil for making it so much phun! I will re-"pher" all my phriends who are planning to go to Ocho Rios! Phil is perpetually pleasant to be around, and his PHD (pot-hole dodging) made the ride pleasing as...
Views: 693   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 24, 2010 6:58am
by Judy
Phil Lafayette Tours - Absolutely the Best
Hello Phil and Tammy, would just like to thank you both for a most enjoyable time and how much we loved your tour. We highly recommend booking with Phil.
Views: 780   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 31, 2010 3:32am
by Ruth Bell
m
Matt
Phil Lafayette is the best!
In the past I have gone through the cruise ships for tours and excursions. They were adequate and what I expected; you see what was listed and packed into large groups. This time we wanted to explore with a tour operator that caters to a more intimate experience (plu...
Views: 581   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 3, 2010 8:09am
by Matt
s
Sam
Best Tour!
Phil Lafayette's tour of Ocho Rios was BY FAR the best shore excursion we took on our 10-day cruise. Informative, hilarious, entertaining, and incredibly fun. It was the highlight of the trip. Thanks to Phil, Jamaica is definitely going to be our next tropical vacati...
Views: 573   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 3, 2009 5:02pm
by Sam
Perfect Phil!!!
We met Phil's Pretty daughter at the pier. She pointed us to his air conditioned van. While we waited Poetic Phil entertained us with a plethora of "P" words. He was very helpful and made everyone feel comfortable in a city with the potential to be scary. He took us...
Views: 682   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 14, 2009 1:08pm
by Nice Neil
Great day in Ocho Rios thanks to Phil
While in Ocho Rios Jamaica we chose to take the Highlight Tour. Ofcourse we were like 1 hour late due to a mix up about the time but our guide...(Phil Lafayette) quickly found room for us in his tour bus. Phil was very knowledgeable about Jamaica and everything. He w...
Views: 743   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 21, 2009 1:08pm
by Silverita Palmer
dunns river excursion
Just wanted to send a note to say what a wonderful time we had on the Dunns River Falls/rainforest excursion. Tammy was our guide and what a wonderful job she did. Very informative, sang us some songs and personally drove just the two of us around (I think we may h...
Views: 1064   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 5, 2009 6:50pm
by Lynn and Chuck
The safest and best
Phil and Tammy were fantastic far surpassing any other shore excursion that we had. Worth every penny and more. If you want to have a great time feel safe and well looked after book with Phil.
Views: 937   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 4, 2009 6:06pm
by Reggae Ron
Phil & Tammy are fab- book with them & you wont regret it
We are both back from Phils tour of the Dunns River Falls/Tubing & lunch & it was great. Great company, food & knowledge from Phil you may know have learnt have you been on another tour I was late for the tour & Tammy waited at the port for us & Phil returned to get...
Views: 779   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 29, 2008 7:17pm
by sensational sue ...
Greatfull, Satisfied, Guest
This was our first time to jamaica. Phanastis Phil and his wounderful daughter Tammy really showed us a wounderful time. Phil is truly Jamaica's best Ambasador. He is very intellegent about his country and truly loves it and wants to send you home having had a great...
Views: 844   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 24, 2008 7:12am
by Randall & Tracy ...
Great Tour of Ochos Rios
Hi Phil & Tammy Just wanted to say many thanks for an excellent tour and tour guides we are so glad we picked you the best tour of our whole cruise, thanks again Yeh Mon
Views: 802   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 18, 2008 2:48pm
by Mango Martin & C...
y
Yamil
Weight Limit for Tubing
Does anyone know if there is a weight limit on the tubing excursion?
Views: 1371   Replies: 1
Last Post: May 19, 2008 10:53pm
by Katastrphic Ken
s
Shay
Tour
My 2 friends and I went to Dunn's River Falls with Phil. We definitely enjoyed the tour with Phil and would recommend him to others. He gave us a wake up reminder call in the morning and he was very prompt with his arrival time at our hotel. We felt very safe. We enj...
Views: 852   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 1, 2008 5:33am
by Shay
s
Stacy
Loved you Phil and Tammy
Our group of 15 just returned from a tour with Phil and Tammy and loved their professionalism and knowledge. The weather was rainy and alot of congestion due to heavy rains but Phil made the best of it and still showed us a great experience. Highly recommend this t...
Views: 732   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 22, 2008 8:35am
by Stacy
k
Kim
Great Tour - Falls and Tubin
Just returned from Jamaica and had a great tour. The falls were great, but the tubing was fantastic. Phil, you did a great job. Tour afterwards was very informative. We really enjoyed it and will pass your name on to others.
Views: 1079   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 19, 2008 8:40pm
by Kim
b
bots99
Thanks Phil- What a Great Day!
On 28-2-08 we took a tour with Phil to the Falls & Tubing. The main events were fantastic - especially tubing, but the trip thru Fern Gully & photo ops up in the hills overlooking the bay were icing on the cake. Phil's command of the English language combined with hu...
Views: 807   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 5, 2008 5:26am
by bots99
Great Tour - Phil
Love Phil's Tour! he was funny, Super Knowledgeable about all sorts of things. i had fun, it was safe, and i'd do it again in a heart beat. thanks Phil! take care, Will
Views: 682   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 1, 2008 4:52pm
by Will Vickers
Changes to the scheduled tour
Would it be possible to structure a tour of us that would allow us to visit the Glenn River Falls and then go to Cranbrook Flower Forest to do the Forest Zip line there, then maybe some time for shopping? What are the distances and times involved? Is the Zip...
Views: 1080   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 19, 2008 8:12pm
by Eric in Utah
d
DWJAHJ
Phli and his daughter went above and beyond expectations
My wife and I were in Ocho Rios on a Carnival cruise last week and we were the only two on the tour. Another party failed to show, but Phil and his daughter proceeded to show us a great time with the waterfall climb and river tubing. They went out of their way to ins...
Views: 724   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 19, 2008 3:53pm
by DWJAHJ
Phil was Phenomenal
We booked through the internet and had a response by the following day confirming our excursion. Phil informed us what to bring and what to expect when we got off of the ship. All of the great reviews were right on! Phil made Ocho Rios the best stop on our vacatio...
Views: 716   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 9, 2008 12:43pm
by Delightful Diane
c
Cory
Phil was great with kids!
My family had a shore excursion in Ocho Rios and we contacted Phil about a tour. I had questions about the appropriateness of Dunns' River Falls and Tubing on the White River for my two children, ages 4 and 6. Phil worked with me and assured me that it would be fin...
Views: 779   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 23, 2008 2:47am
by Cory
Referral on the way!
Hey Phil, You made our excursion to Ochos Rios so much fun in the fall of 2005, even though it's been 2 years I just wanted to let you know that we still think of you and refer you whenever we get a chance. I have just recently found out my massage therapist, Cat...
Views: 690   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 13, 2008 10:26pm
by Heather Heartfie...
Phil and Tammy are GREAT
This was our second visit to Ocho Rios, the first time we took a cruise tour, this time choose to book something not offered by the cruise line. All the positive remarks on Phil's site are correct. The tour was great, full of information and well worth it! Thanks...
Views: 768   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 26, 2007 7:13pm
by The Lobe's
Phil is Great!
Hi everyone, just wanted to let you know that we had an awesome time with Phil last week in Jamaica. His tour was fantastic and he even had room for our friends. We learned so much about Jamaica and I would recommend his tour to everyone. Thanks again Phil for a GR...
Views: 613   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 26, 2007 6:36pm
by The Booth's from...
Phil is amazing. No need to look further. Book with Phil!
A group of 5 of us went on Phil's Dunn's River Falls and River Tubing excursion on November 23rd 2007. I knew from booking with Phil before the cruise that he was going to go above and beyond what the other tour guides provide. From the time of booking, Phil was ve...
Views: 786   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 18, 2007 10:39pm
by Pete Gergely
s
Sue
Book Any Tour From Phil!!
Do not miss a tour by Phil!! Jamaica is one of our favorite islands, since our tour with Phil and his lovely daughter Tammy! We had a group of 10, and visited several places on our cruise but Jamaica, mon, was one of our very favorite places!! I can't wait to go back...
Views: 888   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 27, 2007 9:53pm
by Sue
Phil Lafayette (Hurricane Dean)
To all my friends and concerned Jamaican family, I would like to thanks you all for your kind thoughts and prayers as we experienced the passing of Hurricane Dean on Sunday, August 19, 2007. We had minor damages as compared to other locations on the Island. We howe...
Views: 896   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 26, 2007 10:32pm
by Phil Lafayette
j
Jen
Only for cruises?
I'm going to be staying at an all inclusive hotel in Jamaica. I was wondering if Phil only does tours for cruises. Thanks!
Views: 1413   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jul 6, 2007 10:38am
by J.Clark
Pleasant Phil Tours
Yah mon we made it home from our Panama Cruise. Thanks for much for the perfect tour you gave us and the rest of the group.
Views: 1134   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 10, 2007 6:38pm
by Magnificent Mary...
Phil and Jamaica
The tour we took of Dunn Falls with Phil was awesome. He is a great tour guide and a wonderful person. The knowledge he has of his country was very impressive. He is a very witty man...of course his PHD was IRIE. He gave us a private tour of Jamaica which we both enj...
Views: 910   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 9, 2007 4:13pm
by Elmer and Elizab...
d
Daniel
Phil made Jamaican trip one of the best excursions.
Phil, We throughly enjoyed your tour and I highly recommend to everyone who is going to Ocho Rio. My boys tell me the excursion at Jamaica was the best one among all the activities we did during our 1st cruise to Western Caribbean. My wife and I totally agree....
Views: 1014   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 26, 2007 4:53pm
by Daniel
l
linda
A day In Jamaica
Phil, Thanks so much for the great day in Jamaica, from the falls to the river rafting we all had a blast.... Thanks for the tour of Ocho Rios......It was definitely the best time of our vacation...See you next time we return to Jamaica.... Linda and the family...
Views: 1002   Replies: 1
Last Post: Apr 22, 2007 6:58pm
by lauthehut@aol.co...
s
Sara
We couldn't have experienced Jamaica without Phil!
We recently got back from our cruise and had a wonderful time. Before we left I researched on the internet the things we would want to do at the different ports we visited. I found several referrals for Phil in Jamaica and decided to book a tour with him. It ended...
Views: 988   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 13, 2007 1:29am
by Sara
Phil was amazing!
When we return to Jamaica, we will be going on another tour with Phil. We just got back from cruising on The Navigator and Phil was everything what we had read. He knew everything about Jamaica and it was so amazing hearing about all of the fruits and flowers that J...
Views: 1018   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 12, 2007 6:03pm
by Ryan and Lindsey...
A true patriot of Jamaica and a friend.
Just got back from a trip to and we had a lot of fun. Phil is a true gentleman and is the only way to see Jamaica. I don't understand why anyone wouldn't want to have a private tour of Jamaica for less than what the cruise ships charge for a very impersonal tour. Tha...
Views: 785   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 11, 2007 7:06pm
by Chris and Erin R...
1 2 3
Free Forum powered by Bravenet