Mikes Jolson Site Forum

Welcome to our forum. Feel free to post a message.

Mikes Jolson Site Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Jerry Calona

Mike ----your a legend , thanks a million for the efforts you put in to obtain the recording for me of Jerry Calona's "Ebb-tide, it is appreciated more than you'll ever know , best wishes for a wonderful Xmas and new-year to you and your family and a million thanks for such a great site , thankfully Allen D.

Re: Jerry Calona

kate Kilbourne joins dr. rev. jeremy taylor u.u. in fight against God

kate Kilbourne alters ministry of dreams to make Gods servant fall, type her name in google for doing this, here is google cache, this eexlats her Jesus reverend jeremy taylor he stole the name ministry of dreams to strip Gods servant of God spoken created birthed name, these are both witchs and are not saved and hate my way saith the LOrd, : Veriditas: Programs: Chartres Cathedral Walking a Sacred Path Starr King School for the Ministry gave him an honorary STD (Doctor of Sacred Theology) in 1999 in recognition of his lay ministry with dreams. ...
veriditas.org/programs/chartres1.shtml - 17k - Cached - Similar , kate Kilbourne and Dawn Matheny steal like u.u. jeremy taylor m.a. steal and alter the God spoken created name ministry of dreams, they all run to remove, Message From Veriditas Executive Director First Year Notesby Dawn Matheny, Ph.D. After the powerful experience of attend-ing Veriditas’ programs in Chartres this May, I returned to our San Francisco office in the Presidio with great enthusiasm for settling into the role of executive director. Three-fifths time now, I’vebeen working on a variety of tasks. Our one year work plan focuses on strengthening the administrative center of the organization. Onthe list was a newly reformatted website. Suzanne Davies created a lovely overall design for us and thanks to the tireless efforts of Kate Kilbourne, our webmaster,Message From Veriditas Executive DirectorFirst Year Notesby Dawn Matheny, Ph. D.After the powerful experience of attend-ing Veriditas’ programs in Chartres this May, I returned to our San Francisco office in the Presidio with great enthusiasm for settling into the role of executive director. Three-fifths time now, I’vebeen working on a variety of tasks. Our one year work plan focuses on strengthening the administrative center of the organization. Onthe list was a newly reformatted website. Suzanne Davies created a lovely overall design for us and thanks to the tireless efforts of Kate Kilbourne, our webmaster,
kate Kilbourne is Dawn Matheny, Ph. D., on net , Message From Veriditas Executive Director

First Year Notes

by Dawn Matheny, Ph. D.

A

fter the powerful

experience of attend-

ing Veriditas’ programs

in Chartres this May, I returned

to our San Francisco office in the

Presidio with great enthusiasm for

settling into the role of executive

director. Three-fifths time now, I’ve

been working on a variety of tasks.