Thorpe Thewles History Group

Welcome to our forum. If you have any questions or interesting information related to any aspect of the history of the Parish of Grindon in the Tees Valley (including Thorpe Thewles, Wynyard, Grindon & Fulthorpe) please feel free to post an entry in our Forum.

Forum: Thorpe Thewles History Group
Start a New Topic 

Author
Comment
looking for..

i am looking for a kathy stewart she is in the photo of thorpe thewles school of 1958 i am hoping for any information about her or her brother billy stewart or her sister betty stewart. She is a friend of the family who i have been looking for years. id be really great full if you could help me with any information posible if you have any information about this then do contact me xicasexi_1990@hotmail.com or contact the thorpe thewles history group.

Email  
Re: looking for..

I believe the stewarts live in the roseworth estate in stockton

Re: looking for..

i am looking for a kathy stewart she is in the photo of thorpe thewles school of 1958 i am hoping for any information about her or her brother billy stewart or her sister betty stewart. She is a friend of the family who i have been looking for years. id be really great full if you could help me with any information posible if you have any information about this then do contact me babyem_1990@hotmail.com or contact the thorpe thewles history group.

Email  
Get your own FREE Forum today! 
Report Content ·  · Web Calendars   Counters & Site Stats   Email Forms   Free Web Tools