Thorpe Thewles History Group

Welcome to our forum. If you have any questions or interesting information related to any aspect of the history of the Parish of Grindon in the Tees Valley (including Thorpe Thewles, Wynyard, Grindon & Fulthorpe) please feel free to post an entry in our Forum.

Thorpe Thewles History Group
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Information requested about Henry Ramshaw Smith

Hi, My name is derick smith and i am related to Henry ramshaw smith through Robert Thomas Smith who was born 1862 and christened at Esh feb 1863. My grandfather 3rd removed was Walter william Smith from Bressingham in Norfolk, he was married to sarah dixon from winfarthing at Lakenheath Suffolk 1860. They had a daughter Mary ann born at bressingham 1861,then Walter and sarah moved to the durham coalfield for work and they lived in Tile Sheds bulit for the Esh Colliery. Robert Thomas was their next child 1862 and he is Henry Ramshaw smiths father, I have done the family history Norfolk and Durham and would like to no what relation ken smith and paul dunnill are and would like them to contact me at dericksmith@tiscali.co.uk thank you Mr D smith