Clifton Hampden Longbow Society Forum

Please feel free to join the message forum discussions.

Club Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Patches Quote & a distributable design.

Dear members,

I have been receiving quotes from a few sources regarding patches, and the price is a little more than expected. However, these sources are a quality similar to the I.L.A.A Patches.

I imagine peeps want them as sewn on, rather than velcro, so I will get 30 Patches made, which should cover the most active members and perhaps give one or two an extra patch should they want it.

If I were to order them. I’d ask for £4.50 per patch to cover the cost. I can either buy them with my own funds and each club member can pay for each badge they take, or we can do it through club funds.

It will be a first come, first served basis. I will order the full 30 should there be enough interest. Please look at the "Away Shoots" Whatsapp for how they look, or ask me for the design on willmeredith512@protonmail.com.

I’ll keep the remaining stock. However, if you want custom colours (Like a black background and a green colouring) I’ll need to know about beforehand.

You can find my number on the Whatsapp. Or contact me on my email.

Please let me know if you're interested by responding to this post. Any questions I can answer privately to speed up response time. Either via email or through whatsapp.

Also, when people want to get shirts, I have the design available so that people can go to any retailer they wish and submit the new CHLS logo for use. It’ll save chatting between third parties and will be up to the buyer to specify what they want (i.e style of shirt & have the design ready to send).

I hope this is useful in the future. Again, Search for my number or use my email to get the file.

Best wishes,

William M.

Re: Patches Quote & a distributable design.

*Each patch they take

Not trying to confuse anyone. I'm only talking about patches. Score Award Badges are a different matter that I'm investigating.

Thanks for this Will.
Can you put me down for 8 for my crew.
I think 30 will soon go.
Shirt. Jacket. Quiver. Exchange with other clubs. Etc.
Club should cover the initial purchase.
AGM can decide if paid up members get one badge included.

AGM coming up in a month. Can everyone start getting their lists together for - Committee. Shooting grounds. Recruitment. Uniform Outings and so on.

So update regarding quotes. These are the three I have looked at and talked to about our situation.

Willing to listen to suggestions. Please let me know if you want me to go forward with jaquard's quote.

Options:

Everywhy.co.uk
-Can't produce more than 20 patches per batch, must wait 2 weeks between each patch batch
-£6 per patch
-£180 for 30. £360 for 60.

Not my first choice. However, Ian MacRobert, if you wanted your black and green coloured patches. I'd order through them and get your special ones.

jacquard.co.uk (Fraternity/I.L.A.A patch maker)
- A 80mm badge will work out at £3.25p each for 60, for 100 they go down to £2.00p each
- Will only make a 80mm badge.
- £60 setup fee
- £260 for 100 patches.

They're my pick personally, I like the quality of Brians ones.

patchion.uk
-Artwork Preparation Fee: £9.53 GBP (to be paid before design realization)
-Embroidery design and machine setup - free

quantity: 50, price: £4.11 GBP per item, total: £205.50 GBP
quantity: 75, price: £3.79 GBP per item, total: £284.25 GBP
quantity: 100, price: £3.60 GBP per item, total: £360.00 GBP

They do good patches, however, the price seems a tad steeper than expected.

Put me down for one.
for the agm
I suggest the club should pay for these and decide to give or sell to curtent members.
Maybe the club then issues one out on new members joining in future?
I'm.happy to continue as I am doing the website,scoring,scores database and presenting the trophy night.

Hi Will, I am up for buying some as well. Can you put four by for me please?

I like the true English sausage-finger design, are they sculpted after Cumberland or Lancashire sausages? (Hee hee hoo haa)

Jokes aside.

Maybe you could do some for away shoots / events as commemoration as well?

Keep up the good work Will.

I will take 2 also will please , quality work well done

I'll have one for certain, poss two
Also as a Cttee member I agree with Chris - club pays for them & then we decide if members are given them or pay for them