Clifton Hampden Longbow Society Forum

Please feel free to join the message forum discussions.

Club Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Wednesday shoots and my role in the club

Dear all advance notice I have decided to reduce my role in the club and this is the last year I will run the Wednesday night shoots due to declining interest to attend, I have posted some options for May shoots with only one response so far from James, it seems most will only commit last minute if it suits so I have lost interest In putting in the effort.
I will continue with my work on the website and scores database and trophy night as long as its required and help out on the shoots with scoring etc on the shoots going forward.

Re: Wednesday shoots and my role in the club

Such a shame that mate … I value your help massively and it will be a big loss if you do step away from the hard work you put in ! I think bank holiday Mondays are a class idea for a shoot if you ask me it’s a shame nobody else is interested!

Thanks James most appreciated for the reply and support.

Sorry to hear that Chris. Since joining I have really appreciated your input.My apologies I hadn't appreciated that I should record a non attendance but certainly will in the future. Currently still testing positive. Hopefully not for much longer. Really miss you guys. Especially on Weds.

Thank you Chris. Very much appreciate what you do mate and totally understand. Wish could make more Wednesday shoots (and Sundays presently too), but full on work wise plus an hour each way drive to shoot. Will be there over summer plus hoping end of May too.
Many thanks

Thanks for your efforts Chris and I will see if I can arrange things so I can continue with the Wednesday evening meeting.

Thanks Chris for all your hard work.
Although I don't do Weds. I can understand the frustrations of trying to know how much active support there is for a shoot before the day.
Relieved to hear that you'll keep going with the d/base, awards, handicaps etc.
Take care
Richard