Clifton Hampden Longbow Society Forum

Please feel free to join the message forum discussions.

Club Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Wednesday shoot 3rd May at moto x

I will set up and captain plus scribe, scorers needed.
On the motorcross top field or if workers are not about I will set up course around the spinney (popular option in the past) right at the bottom by the track. This will include a long shot of 190 yards plus.
Start time 6pm.
Please note!
We have 3 bank holiday Mondays in may please respond if you would like the Wednesday shoots moved to Monday 1st and 8th and 29th at 1pm instead as I can do that option as well maybe a bar b que on some of them?

Re: Wednesday shoot 3rd May at moto x

The Monday would be absolutely perfect for me .. I’d actually shoot every day if I could haha but iam all for the Mondays come on people get involved could have a good turn out if all involved

Re: Wednesday shoot 3rd May at moto x

Things are getting busy for me at work especially july August, shooting bank holiday Mondays would have been a good thing for me but as I'm off work those days but with the lack response from my post I think most understandable have better things to do on with family those days ,so you know I will not be setting up Wednesdays shoots for the next few weeks if anybody wants to organise these I will attend if I can make it in time after work.