Clifton Hampden Longbow Society Forum

Please feel free to join the message forum discussions.

Club Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Wednesday shoot 19th April at the locksite

I will set up, captain and scribe the shoot.
We need tape scorers to volunteer.
At the locksite
Start time of 6pm
Please respond if you can attend so I judge if its worth setting up.
I'm at my busiest over the next few weeks with the boys being off at radley for the Easter holidays but I can attend last minute if anybody else wants to set up and captain the Wednesday shoot over the next 2 weeks until I'm in a better position to do it myself, see most of you when I do this Sundays shoot.

Re: Wednesday shoot 19th April at the locksite

Happy to set up next two wednesdays (5th and 12th) but need to get the kit and wont make this Sunday. I am happy to just set up and see who turns up. If leave at Railway or Spinners could collect there Wednesday afternoon if works?

Hi Mark great, I need to keep my kit as doing Sunday and might not make it on the 5th so please can anyone who has got one of the other sets bring it and pass to spinner so mark can collect the set of flags or pass it to someone who can come to Wednesday 5th early enough to set up with mark, either way needs to be sorted this Sunday, I expect it will need to be Richards as biscuit and iain are away this sunday

Hi Mark I've emailed Richard to bring the kit Sunday and pass on to whoever can make it early enough to set up with you or leave it at spinners as you mentioned

Cheers Chris will post Wednesdays shoot now.