Snorks Web Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: If a comeback is possible, then what would interest you in it?

Personally, I would like to see more stories written and for the animation to be like it was when the series was active from 1984 to 1988. I would like to see another character added that would have a voice similar to that of Adam West -- something about Adam West's voice makes me enjoy his work even more!

What would really interest me is if they hired me to write for it.

Seriously though, keeping Dimmy around would definitely be a good thing. I'd let Corky stay too. And well...as long the writing is good, and the characters are faithful to the original, then I wouldn't mind. Heck, they can make it 3-D if they wanted; I always wondered what they'd look like in 3-D.

DIMMY!!!!! More Dimmy

i would be inerested in pitching some ideas for the show that i have and doing a voice

I thought about this and thought about what I'd do with it if I had a say.

It'd be cool if it was made to look a little more modern (kinda like what MLP:Friendship is Magic did for My Little Pony), although I'd want to keep it as close to to the original as I can in doing this. If that makes sense. Maybe flash animated?

The characters would be the same as before. I'd like to keep the character designs pretty much the same. If they *had* to be tweaked, I wouldn't want too much tweaked.

Needless to say, Dimmy would be in it. So would some of the newer characters. I'd also want to do more with Matilda and the bikers from "Time Out for Sissies". They amused me. Maybe add new friends..

As far as voice acting, I'd love to get the original cast but ya know... If i couldn't I'd try to find someone close to the part or find a voice I like anyway. My boyfriend does a *really* good Dimmy impression.

The humour might be a bit different from the series depending who's writing. I have a strange sense of humour. The stories would pretty much be the same kind of thing although it'd be closer to season 1.

just me babbling on about what i'd like it to be like.

If a comeback were possible, I would definitely want Bigweed and Lil Seaweed written out... or at least downplayed. I'd also want Dimmy back, because the last two seasons weren't the same without him. If they had kept Dimmy in the first place and not added the Sea Urchins as the main villains, then the show would've gone well into the early 90's (around '90 or '91-'92). Keeping Corky and Jojo around would also be a huge plus, and they could add a few more new characters as well.

I'd definitely want the writing and animation to be similar (and maybe slightly more updated, but not entirely flash) to that of the first two seasons. And I would really like it if they chose to focus more on the relationship between Allstar and Casey, but not go overboard, as well as add on to the Dimmy and Daffney relationship. Obviously, the latter was nonexistant in the final seasons, and the writers chose not to focus on Allstar and Casey for some odd reason (Snorkerella - and Snork Ahoy, as a matter of fact - thoroughly made it clear that they no longer liked each other).