Snorks Web Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Are Allstar and Casey boyfriend and girlfriend?

i have something that suports this question i have came across some vintage snorks valentine cards one of the cards had allstar and daffney lookin at allstar in a loving way and it also had allstar blushing when she did this

Guess Allstar's not as faithful to Casey as we thought.

That's an interesting find, Tamara. I'd guess the card was made before the show; otherwise Daffney would be flirting with Dimmy.

A vintage valentine card and on one of them Daffney is looking at Allstar like she's in love with him? Man, that's so funny! Tamara, where did you find it?

i found a picture of the valentine card on ebay i would have brought the pack of cards but someone brought them before i could

no i think that they just went on some dates but they were not boyfriend and girlfriend like in the new nabors casey asked tooter to dance with her and in i be a senior she dances with junior and in the episode where a famous actress who was doing a play in snorkland was kiddnaped in the ending allstar and daffney hold hands still after they take a bow and he gives her a kiss on the cheek and she blushes and in allstars band at the fund rasier casey and daffney raise money by getting other to pay to dance with them a boy snork named roger gives the money to casey and says that he that he would give all the money in the world to dance with her and she blushes right before junior bumps the boy out of the way

Well, that makes sense, now that you mentioned that.

yeah just watch those episodes and you will see how i came up with that theroy now as for daffney and dimmy same thing

Now I respect everyone's opinions here, but I've got a few things to say regarding this topic overall.

When I first started watching the show, I assumed Allstar and Casey had really big crushes on each other. I don't know here the boyfriend and girlfriend thing came up, as this was obviously not the case on the show. In fact, I don't believe they were ever boyfriend and girlfriend. My theory is that in between seasons they got tired of liking each other and chose to be just friends. It's odd, because a few Season 3 episodes hinted at Casey still liking him, and a couple of Season 4 episodes hinted that Casey and Allstar would one day be together. I found the latter really odd, because Season 4 had Casey and Stevie, Casey and Junior, and even Allstar and Casey arguing like an old married couple from time to time.

In the overall reality, I think that because of Dimmy's disappearance and Daffney not really having a so-called mate (not counting Junior), the new set of writers decided not to fool around with the Allstar and Casey pairing. Either that or to appeal more to kids, they chose to downplay the romantic stuff on the show, which wouldn't have been so bad alone had they not completely cut out writing Allstar and Casey themed storylines. I will, however, commend Lisa Maliani for clearing things up (just a little), despite the fact that most of the writers practically went out of their way to avoid it altogether. The only recollection for all of this is is the fans getting the chance to create their own fanart and fanfiction of how the two either "got back together" or had a big kiss. I'm included here, although I have yet to post it on the Internet.

This also brings me to Daffney and Dimmy, as the fans including myself have also done stuff for the pairing. As much as I love Dimmy, he had the tendency to be a little *scatterbrained* when it came to Daffney. He of course focused more on food, he had that crush on Serena the mermaid, and then he didn't originally want to go to the Debutante Ball with her. He still liked her, though, as hinted in a few Season 1 episodes. It was so obvious that Daffney really, really liked him though. Still, they also weren't boyfriend and girlfriend, but just had crushes on each other. But of course, Dimmy had to be written out, so therefore no more further explanations of the two. Oh well, I still like them together, unlike Junior and Daffney, for which I also have respect for those that like them as a couple.

All this is just my opinion being written out on here.