Snorks Web Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: How did you get into the Snorks?

For me, I got into the Snorks from the very beginning...but it wasn't until 1986 that I got into the level I still do today.

I have gotten into other programs as well, but they will never match the Snorks, the characters I have known and loved since 15-Sept 1984...after all, if I didn't like the Snorks, there wouldn't be a Snorks site like this one!

And thank goodness there is a Snorks site like this one!

The funny thing is, when I first got Boomerang, I said "Wow! Now I can see all the old programs I used to love again!" Turns out almost all of them weren't nearly as good as I remembered. And The Snorks, the one show I fell in love with, was one I ignored throughout my childhood!

Funny how life works sometimes, eh?

I got a stuffed Allstar before the show came out, and when I saw the commercial for the show, I had to watch!

HI I LIKED IT EVER SINCE I WAS A LITTLE KID I REMEBER ON SATURDAY WAKEING UP AT SEVEN AM AND WATING UNTIL 8 AM TO WATCH THE SNORKS IT WOULD BE JUST ME AND MY MOM IN THE LIVING ROOM WATCHING IT TOGETHER AND I WOULD SIT ON TOP OF A PILLOW AND WATCH IT I EVEN BEGED MY MOM TO BUY THE LUNCH BOX BUT SHE SAID THAT IT COSTED TO MUCH BUT BACK THEN LUNCH BOXES WERE TOO EXSPENCIVE

It was Friday September 18, 2009. I was visiting my dad at his old house on the riverbank near where I live, and he had just gotten DirecTV with Boomerang. I went to check the channel out because of a rumor that one of the Sonic cartoons was coming to that channel. I saw the guide and learned that the Snorks would come on next then the Smurfs. I decided to watch the Snorks, remembering way back when I saw them on VH1's I Love the 80's 3D. I instantly remembered them when I saw the theme, and as I unpacked my stuff I watched "The Day They Fixed Junior Wetworth." I had a feeling that if I watched more episodes, I would really get hooked onto the show. The next week, I decided to watch another episode, and I did again the next morning. After that, I decided to research the snorks on the internet, where I then found a few episodes on YouTube, and I've loved the Snorks ever since.