Snorks Web Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Stupidest Villain?

Wait a sec...I know Bigweed teamed up with Allstar for an episode, but Little Seaweed went shopping with Daffney?

Like I said, sometimes they're villains and sometimes they aren't. Very uneven.

(Thanks for reminding me about Dr. Strangesnork, BTW. I forgot about him for a while, but he was one great villain! )

That's why Bigweed and Little Seaweed ain't cool. It's that simple. If you're gonna be a good guy, be a good guy, if you're gonna be a bad guy, be a bad guy. It does not make any sense to be both! Duh!

Other lame villan was the two-headed creature that ate Casey's mom's flowers. Ed and Red? One of the worst episodes of the first few seanos.

i think the stupidest villain was that baby snorkeater that wanted allstar for a toy

Bigweed and Lil Seaweed were pretty dumb. They basically had multiple personalities - bad half the time, but sometimes good and willing to help the snorks. I will admit, I found them funny at first (during Season 3), but by the time Season 4 came along they became really irritating. Stinky Dan - also from Season 4 - was pretty stupid, as well. Of course, he teamed up with Bigweed, so it was to be expected from the beginning.