Snorks Web Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Which Season did you like the most and why?

I think I'll have to cast my vote for the second season. The humor seemed at its best, and Dimmy was still around. And if I remember correctly, it used a different theme song from the other three seasons; it went "Snork along, let's take a ride, to the place where Snorks reside". I prefer that one over the other two. I thought during season two, the show was in its prime.

So of course, it was the shortest season of them all. Oh well.

First season and second season when Dimmy was still around. Dimmy was by far the best character on the show. Plus, Jr. Wetworth was still the main bad guy, there was more Occy, and "beyond the limits" was still beyond the limits.

The first two seasons seem way different from the last two; It's almost like they're two different shows! (I think the first two were done for NBC, and the last two were made for syndication; correct me if I'm wrong) There are some things I like about the last two, and some I don't. I thought Corky was a cool addition, and being able to go out of the water did lead to some good plots that couldn't have been done originally. On the other hand, I didn't like the loss of Dimmy or the mellowing out of Junior, and don't get me started on those super-annoying seaweed monsters. (I think I know why Dimmy was written off, but that's another post for another time)

So when I write my stories, I take the best of all the seasons and combine them. Notice that Dimmy and Corky appear in the same story a few times.

HI I LIKE THE FIRST SEASON BECAUSE OF THE THEME SONG SNORK A LONG LET'S TAKE A RIDE TO THE PLACE WHERE SNORKS RESIDE WE'RE THE SNORKS AND PLOTS WHERE GOOD AND I LIKE SEASON THIRD SEASON BECAUSE JUIOR HAD STOP BEING SO SELFISH AND STOPED GIVING ALLSTAR A HARD TIME AND STARED TO GET MORE SERIES ABOUT THE DANGERS THEY FACED DURING THEIR ADVENTURES

I like Seasons 1 and 2 the best based on the animation, the humor, and Dimmy being around. Junior was still the main bad guy, as well. The Allstar and Casey relationship was more relevant as opposed to Seasons 3 and 4, but didn't take up much of the show, and there were a couple little Dimmy and Daffney moments I found cute. Tooter and Occy were seen more often as well, and Occy was called an "octopus" and not a "dogfish" (don't ask how the writers came up with that classification).