Snorks Web Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: How well known/how unknown are the Snorks?

Well, that's good. It gives me some hope that it might not be just a rumor. You know I'll be hoping for the best!

Re: How well known/how unknown are the Snorks?

Yep, I'm so keeping my fingers crossed!
But, back to what we said about the guys who compare the snorks to the smurfs. Not only do I find their excuses very irrelivant and wishy-washy, but I'm beginning to think that they really don't want anyone to like or remember the snorks. They always seem to get angry at anyone who makes positive opinions about it and they always seem to want everyone to like the smurfs and agree that the snorks are a rip-off. I've read a ton of quotes that gave me that impression, and I think that they are very fanatical over the smurfs. That's probably one of the other reasons why the smurfs are so much more famous.

In other words, if the reason for the snorks being less well known is because these people who compare the two shows want and expect everyone to think that it's a knock out to the smurfs and they expect everyone to agree with that, then I think that they are weird! People have the right to enjoy something more than another if they want to, so who do they think they are to tell them what to think and what not to?

Perhaps that's another reason why this is a result for the popularity of the snorks. Does what I said make sense or am I confusing you?