Snorks Web Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Was it true that the Snorks were on I love the 80's 3D?

Yup, I read that the Snorks were indeed covered in the 1984 episode (appropriate, since that is when it premiered!) Since I haven't seen that one, I can't say whether they slammed it or praised it. It airs again on Feb. 2, at 4PM eastern, so I'll record it then.

To quote NBC's old ad campaign, "Let's All Be There!"

I'd actually seen it over the X-mas holiday break and to be honest with both of you since neither of you seen yet, it was okay. Some of the things they said were positive. Others said...well you know, trashy childish stuff about them being a smurf-copy. I was enjoying the some of the stuff I heard, but ofcouse the comments of it being a smurf-clone didn't come until the end, so when they got there, my smile dropped. Why do they even bother bringing that up anyway? I got so angry when the Donnas had to say that the Snorks were just a Smurf rip-off. Stupid ain't it? So when I Love the 80's 3D talked about the Snorks, I was neither disappointed nor pleased. When they rerun it, see it for yourselves. It may leave you in a bit disgust and at the same time, leave you satistfied. Am I giving too much infomation away?

Now after what the Donnas said about the Snorks being a Smurf rip-off, I don't think I can take them seriously anymore.

That's sometimes how it is with I Love The 80's; although the comments are mostly positive, there's always one person who gets in a few bad words about it. Chuck Woolery was not too pleased with Press Your Luck in one, and I forgot who slammed the Child's Play movie in another.

At least the Snorks wasn't one that EVERYBODY took potshots at. Look at how "Howard The Duck" and "The Golden Child" got skewered.

HI I SEEN IT TOO I HATE WHAT THEY SAID ABOUT THE SNORKS YOU SHOULD NOT PAY ATENTION TO THESE PEOPLE WHO WERE ON I LOVE THE 80'S 3D THEY MUST HAVE HAD MISRABLE TIMES DURING THE 80'S BEACUSE ALL THEY DID NOUGHTING BUT INSULT EVERY THING 80'S DURING EACH OF THE SHOWS AND THE DONNAS ARE TWO MISRABLE GOTHS WHO JUST HAVE TO INSULT ANYTHING THATS REP HAPPY

I finally saw it like about two or three months ago. I was not pleased with what one dude said about the snorks looking like bongs. That left me in a bit of disgust.

someone said the same thing at you tube .com